nineteen

6 days later
I had got back from my moms house yesterday. I still hadn't heard anything from Logan, George or anyone. I'm still confused out of my mind. Clearly somethings going on that I don't know about. I was about to go out to order pizza, when I randomly got a text from Kylie, we hadn't talked since I met her, she gave me her number though.
-
Kylie; hey! You wanna go out to eat tonight?
Emily; sure, you in California?!
Kylie; yeah! LA, vine street.
Emily; I'm about 30 minutes away!
-
We discussed what restaurant we were going too, then I got ready. I found it a little odd how she wanted me to randomly go get food with her,maybe she was bored and whatever, with mark still on tour. Talking about that, when are they back? They've been on tour for the last month or so, I think there last show is sometime this week. I put on a red dress, I didn't want to dress up, but this was more casual. I kept my hair straight and applied a little bit of makeup before getting in my car, and driving towards the restaurant. About half an hour later, I arrived. It was about 7, so I rang Kylie to see were she was.
Emily; hey, I'm here.
Kylie; I'm inside, tell them your with Kylie Rae and they should direct you to my table.
Emily; okay! See you soon.
And with that, I ended the call and did exactly what she told me to do. The restaurant was lovely, amazing in fact. Why would Kylie want to come here? Odd..
I was directed the corner of the restaurant where I didn't see Kylie, but I saw someone else... someone I was not expecting to see.