eight

Macy sighed too. I just decided to text my friend for most of it. After about what felt 10 hours, it was only 1. we were nearly at the front of the que again, just like yesterday. There was only about 3 people behind, and 4 people in front, and there was only 10 minutes of the meet and greet left.
-
Logan's pov;
the meet and greet was coming to an end. I was genuinely so tired, but I still had the show to go. There was only about 10 people left. I looked up and saw the girl again. My tiredness instantly disappeared and my adrenaline kicked in. I don't know what made me like this. Yeah, she might be beautiful, but she could be a bitch for I know. Her sister came and hugged me, while she walked to the other side. Damn, she hadn't gotten tickets again. I smiled at her, while her sister was talking to George, I grabbed my my merch canon and loaded it with a hoodie, I shot it at her feet. She picked it up and laughed before putting it on. I didn't need her name.....(you'll find out in the next chapter)
-
George's pov;
Logan was acting weird last night, not to weird, but kinda off a little. I didn't really take notice though. The same two girls came from the que as yesterday, a huge smile appeared on Logan's face. I knew it. He liked the girl. While I was talking to the younger one, Logan pulled out the merch gun and shot merch at her feet. Damn, he did like her.
-
Macy's pov;
I saw what happened between Logan and Emily. He liked her. She liked him. Security told us to move on as we were taking to long, I walked over to Emily, who looked so happy. We walked off to the main area and sat on some chairs we found.
I squealed like a 5 year old.
Emily; what?
Macy; don't tell me he doesn't like you.
Emily; he doe-
Macy; he clearly does em.
Emily; he doesn't even know my name.
Macy; that doesn't mean he can't like you.
Emily; he's just being nice, that's all.
-
Emily's pov;
The show was good. I was to focused daydreaming to really watch it. We walked back to the car, and drove to the hotel. Our room was big.