twenty six

Logan's pov;
The show had just ended, we were backstage about to leave. All day I've been thinking about the kiss, I need to see her again. George had just gone to the toilet and he left his phone on this side, a message popped up, I wasn't going to look at it, but the messages were in capitals. I'd never usually go look, but something just told me I should. I peeped over and saw messages from Emily. What? 'COME GET ME ASAP IM SO SCARED' and there was a location attached. My heart started beating fast, she was in danger. I grabbed my phone Jeff had got me this morning and put in the address as fast as I could. I needed to get to her. What had happened? I hadn't got my car as we came on the bus, I saw Jeffs keys next to him, I ran over and grabbed them and he gave me a confused look, i didn't have time to explain, I flew out of the backstage exit where the was so many fans, as much as I hated too, I had to push past them all, not hurting them though. Jeff chased me out but I got in his car and started it, going out the car park the wrong way, I didn't care. I starting driving, too fast. It said the location is 30 minutes away, that's too long. I went way over the speed limit, praying I wouldn't get stopped. As I was driving I realised what I was doing, I'd left everyone confused. Still going way too fast, I rang Jeff and told him Emily was in danger, I ended it without hearing his response. I was putting my whole life in danger for this girl that I'd only known a week or so. But she wasn't just a girl, I loved her.and I could genuinely see myself having a future with her....
70 votes?❤️