twenty nine

still Logan's pov;
The police left, we had both sat there on the bed my arms around her fragile body. Here was no way she could stay here, and they was no way I was leaving her tonight.
Logan; do you wanna come to mine you can stay there the night. I need to know that your safe.
She nodded. Clearly not in the mood for talking, and I don't blame her.
I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. We walked through the hotel and out the doors getting weird looks from near enough anyone. I ignored it. I wasn't anything to do with them.
As predicted. There was people with cameras surrounding the doors. I hated it, but I guess it what you have to deal with when your one of the most famous people at the moment. I pushed through all the people while covering her, she didn't need all this after what had just happened. It was quite dark out, the flashes hurt my eyes, I was used to it though. I opened jeffs car door and put her in the passenger seat before jumping in the other side. I stared the car and drove off, avoiding annoying people tying to stop me on the way.
-
I parked out around the back of the building I lived in. Thankfully there was no one there to stop us again, I picked her up again and we went through the back doors.