twenty five

Emily; uh, hi?
He looked me up and down before liking his lips.
Man; Emily right?
Emily; who the fuck are you?
Man; feisty, I like it.
He smirked, I was in big trouble. Before thinking, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my bathroom, he followed, nearly catching me, but I got there quick enough. There was pounding on the door, he was trying to get in. I felt like I could pass out, I could be killed in the next few seconds. Again, not thinking I pulled up my contacts and clicked the first person, I shared my location and told them 'COME ASAP I NEED HELP IM SO SCARED' as it was an emergency. He opened the door and I instantly regretted what I'd done, I should have called the police, I'm so stupid. But it was to late now, the man had already took my phone and thrown it out the window.
Emily; leave me alone, please.
Man; no.
Emily; who are you!?
Man; I'm Logan Paul? Don't you remember?
Emily; fuck you.
Shit, the person I was texting wasn't Logan. He's pretended he was so he could get my address, I'm such a fucking idiot. I felt ears form in my eyes, I lifted my hands up to wipe them away, however before I could I felt a sting grip on either wrist. I was soon dragged to my bedroom.