thirty five

Logan's pov;
I wasn't taking it any further than that. What happened yesterday was horrible I needed to make sure she had healed. We pulled away. Damn. I miss it already. I guess she liked it by the small grin on her face. I need to ask this girl to be my girlfriend. Quickly as well.
Logan; how about we go shopping?
Emily; but you hate shopping?
Logan; ooo, someone's been watching my blogs.
We both laughed before I ran out the door, indicating for her to follow. I heard her footsteps close behind me. She was quick. We got to the car and jumped in. I couldn't help but look at her gorgeous face the whole way there. She started to blush, and I realised what I was doing so I turned my focus back to the road. We finally made it to the grove, and went shopping. She was right, I really did hate shopping. But with her here, it wasn't half as bad. We went into the first shop and she grabbed a few stuff and went to the checkout to pay. There was no way I was letting her pay for this. I quickly made my way over to her, and before she could hand the lady her card, I put my card in the ladies hand.
Emily; hey. I can pay for myself you know?
Logan; it's my treat.
Emily; you've done loads for me the last few days though.
That's because I love you.
Logan; I'm just being nice.
I gave her smile, and she gave in, letting me pay.