four

He was around 6 foot, and his muscular arm showed through his t-shirt. He had a huge smile on his face and was holding a vlog camera. Behind him, 3 other boys jumped out, they must be George mark and Johannes. He looked even better in real life. Suddenly loads more people started to run into the que, the sound of screaming fans could be heard from a mile away. They weren't allowed to take pictures or sign anything just yet, but he still walked past everyone and waved. We made eye contact for a second, he smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why was I so Nervous?
Macy; omg, he looked at me.
I knew he was looking at me, well, I thought. But Macy thought it was her. I just played along, not wanting to disappoint her.
Emily; cool!
-
Logan's pov;
We pulled up in the black car, there was only about 15 people there. I saw one girl with her back turned. She looked a bit older. She turned around, but the sound of screaming fans made interrupted and I turned around to wave at them all. There was no loads more people, probably 1 or 2 hundred. I walked past them all waving, as I got near the front, I saw the girl, she was facing me this time, I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. From what I could tell, she looked about 19, maybe 20?
-
Emily's pov;
After waiting another half hour, we were finally allowed in the venue to que again. By now there was about 600 people, thank god we were at the start. Well, I though. A huge group of teens, they were maybe 13, pushed past me and Macy, sending us to the middle of the que. great. The security didn't even see. Macy was annoyed, so was I, but I didn't let it ruin anything. After another 50 minuets, we were very close to the front, there was only about 10 people in front of us. My stomach flipped, I still don't know why I was so nervous, i wasn't even meeting him.I pushed the nervous thoughts to the back of my head. I looked down to see Macy, with a huge smile planted across her face. The 15 minute wait seemed like an hour. Finally we were at the front of the que. a voice shouted 'next!' and pointed over to where the four boys were stood.