fifteen

Emily's pov;
What? What did he mean? I felt as if I could cry, right there and then. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. What a dick. I blocked his number. So he couldn't contact me again. Macy got up, I had to pretend as if nothing happened. But inside, I was hurt. I don't even know why. We didn't even have anything. I didn't wear the maverick hoodie, like I usually would. I wore my own black hoodie, and a pair of blue jeans.
-
Macy; I still can't believe we got backstage passes yesterday?! How did you get them?!
Emily; oh, I got an email saying we'd won them.
-
I lied. She didn't need to know about me and
Logan. It would just make things worse. Macy wanted to get to the meet and greet early again. I didn't really know why she had wanted to go to so many shows. I mean, there wasn't much point to go to this one, she had seen them all most of yesterday. Who cares, I wouldn't mind seeing George again, he was nice. We left at about 1:30. And arrived at 2:35. We lined up, being one of the firsts. I was kind of relieved, as we could get this over and done with. I didn't want to see Logan. Not at all.
-
People started to arrive and the line got bigger. My attention was drawn in front of me, as I heard people cheer. The 4 boys were coming in from the side door, ready to start the meet and greet. I saw Logan, he looked at me. How dare he.
-
Macy walked up to the boys and talked to them again. I walked to the other side. Logan tried to get my attention. I ignored him. George waved at me, I smiled at back him. Logan had a confused look. I didn't take any notice of him. I had a kind of erge to talk to him, but I couldnt. He didn't want anything to do with me.  I put my attention back to my phone screen. Thankfully after a few minutes, macy was done and she walked back to me.
Macy; hey, why didn't you talk to Logan?
Emily; oh, the security told me I wasn't allowed as I didn't have tickets.
-
I hated lying to her, but I had too.