fourty seven

-
Logan's pov;
I carried her up to my apartment, her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She was half asleep. I placed her on my bed.
Logan; do you need anything?
Emily; get me out of these clothes. Im too hot.
Logan; are you sure?
Emily; yes, come on.
She whined. I walked back over to her and began to undress her, she wasn't doing anything to help, she just lay there trying to call asleep. She was just in a bra and pants. I took a minute to admire her body. She was beautiful and I was the luckiest person in the world. I grabbed on of my tops and put it on to cover her before walking out and closing the door. I decided to sleep on the couch and not bother her.
-
The next morning;
Emilys pov;
I woke up. My head hurt like mad. I picked up my phone which was in the middle of the floor.i squinted as The brightness hurt my eyes, but I soon got used to it. I read the time '1;23pm' damn, had I really slept this long? Then it hit me. Last night.
I started to remover small pieces of it. Logan took me home, because I was too drunk. But I don't remember drinking anything? Talking of Logan, where is he?
I began to get up and put the covers back, my head still aching like mad. The door opened and Logan walked through.
Logan; how you feeling?
Emily; like shit. What even happened?
Logan; here take this.
He handed me a glass of water and some pills.
Logan; we'll talk about that later.
He continued.
-
I was now feeling a lot better. It was like 4pm and I had stayed in bed for most of it. Logan had gone out to get food for us both.
Logan; I'm back!
I jumped out of bed and walked into the kitchen where he had got pizza. We both sat at the table and tried to put the night together.
Logan; what happened when you went to the toilet.
My brain hurt thinking about it.
Emily; I remember talking to Erika, she was being nice though.
Logan; do you remember drinking anything.
Emily; yeah. I think I had a few cups. But I'm not sure who?
Logan; I'll ring Jake and see if anyone there saw anything.