fourty two

Logan; hey Erika.
He didn't sound as happy as Erika did.
Logan; I have something to tell you all.
As Logan said that, people gathered around, maybe about 15.
Logan; is like you all to meet Emily, my girlfriend!
He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in.
Emily; hi.
Everyone seemed chill about, but there was something in Erika eyes that told me she wasn't so chill. Jake came over to her and put his arm around her.
Logan; erikas an old friend, her and Jake are together anyway, there's nothing to worry about.
He whispered it to me, was it obvious I was paranoid? He's right anyway. I'm probably just getting worried for no reason.
Logan; I'm just gonna have a quick catch up with Jake, why don't you talk to tessa?
Emily; sure!
The name Tessa rung a bell. My best friend from high school was called tessa. Weird huh.
Just as I was thinking about it, someone walked down the stairs.
Tessa; Emily?! No way!
I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. When I turned around my jaw was so low it could hit the floor.
Emily; Tessa?!
She ran over and hugged me.
Tessa; what are you doing here?! I haven't seen you in like 4 years!
Emily; uh, I'm with Logan. And ikr?!
Tessa; this is crazy.
Emily: wait. You're on team 10?
Tessa; woah, you have so much to catch up on.
We both laughed as we walked over to the couch. It was like a few years ago, we must of talked for about an hour. Because before I knew it logan was back in.
Logan; so I see you've made a friend.
Emily; you could say that I guess.
Me and Tessa giggled again. Logan looked a little confused, but didn't question me. Jake walked in.
Jake; bro. We're having a party tonight, you wanna come by later and have some fun?
He looked at me and gave me a 'do you wanna go?' look, I nodded. It would be a better chance for me and Tessa to talk, and I could get to know everyone else I guess.