six

Macy; whatever you say.
I just laughed. She was talking rubbish. He doesn't like me.
-
We had tickets for the front row. you might be wandering where we got all the money from to afford this, well my dad own a company, in Dubai. So he's never really at home. Anyway. At around 5:30, we went took our seats. I got my phone out and text mom saying everything was going okay. Macy got her poster out that she made at home. I looked at the messy black signature on my arm and laughed to myself before I was deafened once again by the sound of screaming fans. I looked up to see all the four boys coming out. Logan being the first, introducing himself, the a shorter one with black hair, George. Another tall guy with white hair ran out and introduced him self as mark, before a big bald guy walked out, Johannes.
-
The show had gone on for about 30 minuets, it was pretty good actually. But I didn't like crowds, I got anxious. It didn't usually go to concerts because of this. Macy looked as though she was enjoying it. Logan looked around the arena and our eyes met once again. I felt excited.What was this big doing to me. Again, Macy thought he looked at her and she squealed with happiness. I wasn't going to ruin her moment so I pretended to me happy for her, however it was funny. Another hour and a half later, the show was over. I can't say I hated it, because it was actually pretty enjoyable. I just don't know if I could do that another 3 times though, maybe it would be that bad?
-
People started pushing each other to get out. We decided to start heading off as we had to drive home still, because there was no point getting a hotel, and most of them were already booked.
We eventually got out and made it back to the car. Wow, there was so much traffic.
-
Logan's pov;
The show had ended. People starting walking out. I needed to get that girls number, or at least her name. Luckily she was still there, I turned around to tell George something, I must have only had my back turned for a few seconds, but when I turned back, she was gone. Damn it. My only chance was gone.