fourty four

I was walking out of the kitchen when I screamed after a plate was smashed at my feet.
Emily; logan!!
I was then shot with the merch gun multiple times. It didn't hurt, I as I dodged most of them. Logan came from behind the couch laughing his head of, Brendan was behind the camera laughing to. Logan was literally rolling on the floor at this point, then he did the thing where he starts humping the floor. I walked over and took this perfect time to kick him in the ass. now it was my turn to laugh my head off.
Logan; ohhh, it's on.
He was trying to act serious but I could tell he wash gonna burst out laughing any minute. I felt big hands grab my waist and before I know it logan had sling me over his shoulder.
Emily; put me down!
I whined, still laughing from before. He didn't put me down, he kept spinning me around. I was much smaller than him, so it was easy for him.
Eventually he was exhausted and we both collapsed on the floor.
Emily; you're a dick, you know that.
Logan; but I'm your dick.
He said stupidly, not realising how wrong the sounded. Once again, we were both laughing again. We were so childish.
Emily; right okay, I actually need to get ready now.
Logan; fine.
He pretended to act sad. I just ignored it.
Emily; I'll be 10, im just getting in the shower.
His face lit up.
Logan; any room for me?
Emily; there's two bathrooms in this apartment for a reason.
And with that I jumped in the shower. Giggling from my own joke. His face was priceless when I said it.