twelve

Logan's pov;
I was waiting for Emily, and macy of course. I told them to be here at 2, it was about 1;55. I heard the door open and saw here scan the room looking for me, before our eyes met. I gave her a reassuring look, before walking over to her and her younger sister. The shock on Macy's face made me smile.
-
Emily's pov;
macy; em, what's happening.
Logan; I gave you and your sister backstage passes.
He smiled, damn😍.
The other two looked at me weirdly. Shit, I must have said that out loud. He nervously laughed it off, while kinda smirking.
Macy; how is this happening. I-
Me and Logan bother laughed, before he showed us to a room where the other boys were, me and macy sat on one of the couches, Logan sat next to me.
Logan; uh, so this is George.
George came up and pulled me into a hug, then macy and him talked again, he was outgoing. I could tell were we're gonna get on. Logan then introduced us to the other two, mark and Johannes.
Logan; so, you okay?
Emily; yeah.
Logan; I like your hoodie.
He joked. Knowing it was his merch.
Emily; really? I found it in the garbage.
I played along, he just laughed.
Logan; I guess that why it smells I here.
He laughed at his joke and I playfully hit him on the arm.
Logan; I'm joking, you smell great.
He chuckled.
-
George's pov;
I no know why Logan has been a fun weird lately. Because of this girl. He likes her, and he knows it. She seemed nice as well, she's a good one. Logan was called over to the stage, so I walked over and sat next to her, to start convocation.
George; hey!
Emily; you scared me😂
George; sorry haha.
Emily; so, do you vlog too?
George; yeah.
He pints at the camera sat on the table.
George; what do you think of Logan?
Emily; I mean, he's pretty cool, why?
George; just wondering, you seem to get on pretty well.
Emily; yeah, I guess. I haven't even known him for a day, we just click I guess.
Me and George talked for another few minutes, when i looked up and saw someone come through the door.