thirty eight

Emilys pov;
-6 hours later.
-
Logan had texted me asking me to meet his at the same restaurant we went to last week. The on where we first kissed. It was 4, and he wanted me to meet him there at 6;30, so I decided to get in the shower and get ready. I wore a black dress, it was the one I got for my birthday a few months ago. I hadn't really had a reason to wore it, but this night seemed right. I curled my hair and out on some make up. Not too much though. It was now 6, so I ordered an Uber to take me to the location.
-
I got out of the car, and Logan was no where to be seen. I searched for about 10 minutes. It was now 6;45. Maybe he was just late? It was getting dark, not too dark, but still dark. I felt a harsh tap on my shoulder. I probably shouldn't have tuners around. But I did. To my surprise, a masked man, not to tall was stood behind me. My first thought was to run. So that's what I did. I ran. Faster than I ever had done in my whole life. I didn't exactly know where I was going. I slowed down to look around me. I was in the same place as I was with Logan last week. The trees, the river. The spot we kissed. I took a moment to look at everything. I forgot about the person chasing me. Until I saw it again. About 10 feet infront off me...
-