thirty

we went up the stairs. her legs still wrapped around me. we finally got to the door, I was about to unlock it when I heard people inside, so I just opened it with my spare hand. Sat inside was Jeff, George, mark and Johannes. They had clearly all been worried as when I walked in, there heads turned to me, shocked.
Logan; I'll be one second.
I carried Emily in to my room, and placed her on the bed.
Logan; you okay?
Emily; better than I was.
she had started to gain the courage to talk again.
Logan; I'll explain everything later, as much as I wanna take care of you, I really have to talk to the guys. I'll be ten minutes, no longer.
Emily; it's okay.
I lightly kissed her forehead before walking out. All the boys gave me a weird look.
Jeff; what the fuck just happened.
Logan; she was in danger. I had to save her. I'm sorry for the mess that I've caused, but if I got there a minute later, even seconds, who knows what would have happened.
I explained the rest of the story to them. About what happened. They were shocked by my words.
Jeff; Logan, you put not only your life in danger, but other peoples too.
Logan; I know, and I'm so sorry. But I'd do anything for her... i really would.
George; wait? Are you guys together?
He was clearly referring to emily and I.
Logan; no. I just care about her. A lot. okay?
Jeff; okay. I'll see you at the police station tomorrow.
Logan; bye.
He got up and walked through the door, followed by mark, George and johannes. They clearly knew I wanted to be alone with her.