seven

Emily's pov;
After getting through the traffic we were nearly home. Macy was asleep in the passenger seat. For some reason I couldn't get Logan out of my head. The show in San Diego is tomorrow, we have to leave early again tomorrow, at like 11. I wasn't exactly looking forwards to it, but I wouldn't mind meeting Logan again. When we got home, I thought I should probably get the meet and greet tickets for myself tomorrow, so I can actually meet him. I went onto the website, and unfortunately they were all sold out. Damn. I went to sleep, kinda annoyed that I couldn't get tickets.
-
Logan's pov;
I don't know why I was so annoyed I didn't get her number or name. I didn't even know her. But for some reason, she made me feel weird, I'm a good way. what is wrong with me? It doesn't matter anyway, I'll never see her again.
-
Emily's pov;
I woke up at 10:20. Shit. My alarm hadn't gone off. That's not enough time to get ready. ugh, we're probably gonna be late. I walked into Macy's room, she had clearly woken up late too, as I could tell she was kinda in a rush. I said hi, then walked back into my room where I put on a pair of black leggings and a grey crop top. I quickly paced into the kitchen and outed s bowl of cereal. I saw Macy run in with her maverick hoodie on, she poured a bowl of the same cereal.
Macy; were gonna be late em.
Emily; it doesn't matter really, the meet and greet goes on until 5:30.
Macy; yeah I guess. But I wanted to be early.
Emily; ill try my best to get there quicker, put it probably won't make a difference.
-
I made sure I looked okay, and looked at the clock on the wall that read 11:30, before quickly following Macy to the car. We were staying the night in a hotel in San Diego, as it was a while to drive back home after the show, and there was another on in San Francisco two days later. I started to drive when I saw a sign saying that the road had closed, crap. I had to go the other, which would take an extra half hour.
-
We had finally arrived. It was 4;21. Most people get here between 3 and 4. I looked at the huge que ahead of us and sighed.