fourty one

The next morning
Logan's pov;
Once again, I had woken up to Emily by my side. I admired her beautiful face, oh how lucky am I. She eventually woke up.
Emily; morning.
She smiled.
Logan; morning. Anything you want to do today?
Emily; hmm.. maybe you could go and introduce me to Jake and team 10...if that's okay?
The idea wasn't the best, I'm not to sure how Jake would react. We hadn't really talked much the last few weeks, because we were both busy, so he probably hadn't heard about Emily yet. He hadn't been the best around my previous girlfriends, but maybe he's changed. I'll have to introduce her to them all one day..so today might as well be that day.
Logan; sure, if that's what you want.
Emily; I can't wait to meet them all!!
Logan; well, we'll leave in an hour.
Emily; okay. Great!
She smiled again.
I uploaded the vlog. The one where I asked her to be my girlfriend. I was pretty nervous about it. But I was excited to see people's reactions.
-
Logan; c'mon em, are you ready?
Emily; yeah one second.
We both walked out the door and drove of the team 10 house. I parked up and we both got out, I grabbed hold of her hand, keeping her close, just if anything happened. As I walked towards the door, it was opened by jake. He had probably heard a car come up.
Emilys pov;
Jake; hey bro!
Logan; you good?
Jake; yeah.
They did a weird hand shake, and then Jake turned to me.
Jake; who's this pretty lady.
Logan; uh jake, meet Emily...my girlfriend.
He seemed nervous. Weird huh.
Emily; hey!
I approached him with a positive attitude, and he pulled me into a hug.
Jake; hey. Come on in.
We all walked into the house. There was about 4 people sat on the couches talking. One girl ran up to Logan and hugged him.
Erika; logan!
He backed out a little, i was a little suspicious, but didn't really think anything of it.