fourty five

disclaimer;
there is alcohol in this story. if you don't like that, don't read it. I'm only mentioning it because in my last story someone got really offended about it.
-
Emilys pov;
After getting in the shower, I dried my hair and did my make up. I wanted to make a good impression. I kept my hair straight and was finally finished.
Logan; are you ready yet?!
Emily; just about.
I walked out the bathroom and infront of the couch where Logan was sat.
Emily; how do I look?
I asked nervously. His eyes scanned me up and down.
Logan; damn.
there was a pause.
Logan; I'm so fucking lucky.
Emily; you look very hot yourself.
He smirked and grabbed my hand before we both walked out of the building and into an Uber.
-
We eventually got to the team 10 house, there was already a few cars there. Logan just walked in, as the door was half open and Jake must have saw us from the other side of the room, as he stared to approach us.
Jake; hey.
He looked at my up and down. Was he checking me out? I just ignored it.
Logan; yo.
Jake; you wanna help set up a bit more stuff?
Logan; sure, me and Emily will.
Jake; great, you can get started over there.
He pointed to where he was stood before. Me and Logan did some random stuff or whatever and before I knew it people were starting to come in. A lot more people than expected.
Me and Logan decided to chill in the corner with a few over people.
Emily; I'll brb, I'm just gonna go to the toilet.
As I tried to find my way to the toilet, I was stopped by Erika.
Erika; hey! You wanna drink?
Weird. She wasn't usually nice to me. Well, I didn't think she liked me. Maybe she's trying to make a good impression. I guess one drink wouldn't hurt... but the one drink turned into a few. I don't know how, but I seemed to just have another in my hand after finishing one.
Emily; that's enough for now, I really need the toilet.
Erika; awh okay. See you in a bit!
She waved and smiled before turning around and strutting off. I don't usually drink alcohol, and if I do, it's only one glass. And even that makes me loopy.