eleven

Emily; what?
Macy; I don't know. I just wanted to wake you up, I'm bored.
She laughed. I looked at the time on my phone, it was 8;40, I realised I had a text from Logan. I thought about the dream again, damn I wish it was real.
L;'g morning'
E; 'morning, you okay?'
L; 'yeah, pretty bored'
E; 'damn, I though being on your would be fun'
L; 'it would be better with you;)'
E; 'cute'
L; 'Tomorrow at the show, go to the main desk and tell them your name, they'll let you back stage'
E; 'okay, thanks again.'
L; 'no worries:)'
-
I left it on that, as me and macy we're gonna go shopping. I bought a pair of blue ripped jeans and a pair of Nikes, we then went and explored the town, it was so beautiful. I took loads of pictures, and sent some to my mum. Soon enough, we found ourselves back at the hotel room again, we were both knackered from the last few days, we ended up renting loads of movies and sitting on the couch with loads of chocolate. I thought about the drive to San Francisco tomorrow, I wasn't looking forwards to it, but I was looking forwards to see Logan.
-
It came to morning and I put my new jeans on, with my maverick hoodie. It was a little oversized, however I loved it. Macy got ready, I still hadn't told her about the backstage passes, she would be over the moon when I did.
After 3 hours in the car again, we had finally arrived at the arena. (I know it takes longer irl, but who cares) I walked towards the main entrance, and to the main desk. Macy looked VERY confused. Usually we would just go through the side doors, where the meet and greet would take place. I looked at the young lady at the desk.
Emily; uh, Emily Rowlands?
Lady; yes honey, through here.
She smiled and directed me and macy through a small door.
Macy; em? What are we doing?
Emily; you'll see.
We walked into the room, we were there just before the meet and greet started. I scanned the room, before making eye contact with him.