thirty three

Emily pov;
Logan; I got a phone from the police a few minutes ago...we have to go there at 12.
It was 10. To say i was nervous would be an understatement. But the fact that Logan would be here with me kind of settled me.
Emily; oh okay. You'll be there right.
Logan; yeah of course.
He said it in a soft voice, before putting his hand on mine and giving me a reassuring look. We looked at each other for a second, before going back to eating our pancakes. a small smirk creeped on the edge of his face, I quietly giggled.
-
Logan; em! Are you ready?!
It was now 11:40. The nick name 'em' had come into play this afternoon, my family used to call me it. I kinda like it:)
Emily; yeah.
I felt myself become nervous again. I've been trying to forget about what happened yesterday....maybe taking about it will make it better.
Logan; I'll be with you the whole time, okay? Let's go, else we will be late.
Emily; okay.
We walked out the door and went around the back way, avoiding the fans again. I would of liked to see them, but there was no time.
-
Police; we'd like you both to come into here please.
I was now practically shaking. Without thinking, I grasped Logan's hand. He didn't mind. He held it tight. The shaking paced down, we walked into a room. It was pretty intimidating to be quite honest. There was two chairs the other side of a desk, were a lady was sat. She looked a little sympathetic towards me, I gave her a slight smile, making out the i was okay.