thirty nine

I tried to run. But for some reason I couldn't. It was like my feet were glued to the floor. The person was clearly out of breathe.
Unknown; damn. You're a fast runner.
i could recognise that voice from anywhere.
Emily; George?!
I was right. He pulled off the mask and revealed himself.
Emily; do you wanna explain?
George; No, I think I'll let him do the rest.
He pointed over to the trees, where Logan came out from. He had a camera in his hand. George had gone of somewhere.
Logan; my plan worked then.
He grinned to himself.
Emily; why are we here. And was George chasing me, scaring the life out of me really necessary?
Logan pulled out a picnic basket.
Logan; vlog content em. Come sit down.
He put down a picnic blanket before gesturing for me to sit next to him.
Emily; I love this place.
Logan; I'm glad.
Emily; what's the occasion?
Logan; I hoped you'd ask.
I gave him a confused look, indicating for him to continue and explain himself.
Logan; you see... Emily. I've got a question to ask you.
I'd never seen him this nervous before.
Logan's pov;
I was nervous. Really nervous.
Logan; okay. Since the day I laid my eyes on you at the tour, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You're beautiful. perfect, to be exact. We've barely known each other for a month, and I'm falling for you. I really am. What happened the other night broke my heart. I hated seeing you like that. I don't know what would have happened if I came even a minute later. I risked my life for you then, and I would again, without a doubt. The past few days I've spent with you have been amazing. And I've been thinking about asking you this for what seems like forever. Now I finally have to courage too. So Emily. Will you be my girlfriend?