thirty seven

After that, we went back to his apartment. We decided to make cake, which went terribly wrong and we messed the whole thing up. We couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I was practically in tears by the end. George came over and we all played a few games. Eventually me and Logan passed out on the sofa, and George went home.
-
The next morning.
Logan's pov;
Today was...well your just going to have to find out;)
I woke up first. Her beautiful body laid next to me and the sofa. Her head leaning on my chest. God dammit.why was she so cute:)) I got up and decided to make an some breakfast for us both. I couldn't cook. Not one bit. But I tried, and it turned out pretty good surprisingly. I decided I'd have a little fun this morning. Seeing as Emily still wasn't awake, I set up a camera and grabbed a plate. I hadn't been blogging for the last 2 days,because I've been way to busy, with everything that happened and I wanted to spend time with Emily. So I just posted some videos that I'd filmed last week. But today I was going to vlog. Today is special. I quietly crept over to her before slamming the plate on the floor, causing her to flinch a little. Oh. That didn't go to plan. I nervously walked laughed as she calmly woke up.
Emily; didn't get me this time Paul. I woke up when you put the camera there.
We both laughed.
Emilys pov;
Emily; are you vlogging today?
Logan; yeah.
Emily; cool.
Logan; I made breakfast!!!
Emily; really?
Logan; yes, come on!
She laughed before walking over to the table.
Emily; surprisingly, this is actually really good.
Logan; what do you mean surprisingly.
He knew what I meant. I pointed at the 'cake' we made last night that was left on the side. We both laughed.
Emily; so, what are we gonna do today?
Logan; I have something in mind.
Emily; what?
Logan; it's a surprise. I have to go to a meeting this morning, So you can do what ever you want.
Emily; oh okay.
I was pretty bummed he wasn't going to be with me. But I couldn't help thinking about what the surprise would be.