fourty

(IM CONTINUING THE STORY! GET READY FOR LOTS OF DRAMA!)
Emilys pov;
The words that just came out of Logan mouth shocked me. In a good way. I never in a million years would have thought he thinks of me like that.
Emily; does this answer your question?
I kissed him again, like the first time we were here. But better. It was still crazy how much had changed over the past month. Everything started to become real. I'm Logan's girlfriend. Im Logan Paul's girlfriend. I pulled away, still in disbelief, all I could do was smile.
Logan; I'll take that as a yes then.
He both chuckled before finishing the food.
Logan; I still don't know much about you, how about you tell me?
He was right. We didn't really know each other at all, but somehow it feels like we've known each other forever.
Emily; there's not much to know really..
I went on to tell him about myself. He listened. He then went on to tell me about him, he said about his younger brother Jake, about all this vine stuff they used to do. We eventually decided to call it a day. It was basically pitch black. He grabbed my hand and we both walked back to his car, which he then drove back to his apartment. My apartment was being fixed at the moment, I was aloud to move back in, in 2 days. I guess Logan was going to have to put up with me for a bit longer.
Emily; thanks.. for tonight.
Logan; it's okay. you deserved it.
He began to drive, his large warm hand rested on my thigh, the other one on the wheel, and his eyes concentrated on the road.
150 VOTES FOR THE NEXT PART!!!