twenty one

I keep running and following him.
Emily; Logan, slow down I'm tired.
I was tired, very tired.
Logan; get on my back then!
I didn't know if he was being serious or not, but I didn't care, I caught up to him and jumped on his back, he ran again, not as fast though. Where we we going? It was dark, and I could really see anything. He kept going, and tuning, until we stopped, we got to this river, again, I couldn't see much, but what I could see was incredible, it was beautiful.
Emily; this is so nice.
Logan; I know.
He smiled, but he was still breathing heaving as he was out of breath. I sat on a log and admired the view.
Emily; the cold air is nice.
The cold breeze was hitting my face, it felt amazing. My hair was being blown around me, I probably looked stupid. I looked up to see Logan staring at me, when he saw me, he turned his head and looked back at the view. He was sat next to me, and legs brushing against each other, our hands nearly touching.
Logan; once again, Emily. I'm so sorry for what happened i-
Emily; shut up.
Logan; wha-
I couldn't help it, everything was just so perfect. The beautiful river, the wind blowing the trees. I looked up at Logan, his mop hair blown away from his face, as I said, everything was perfect.
I smashed my lips into his, it just felt right. He seemed shocked at first, but soon kissed back. He grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me closer. It felt like everything around us had stopped. It was...magical indeed, full of passion, once again, perfect. But like everything, it eventually had to stopped, so pulled away. We both sat there, just looking at each other. What a perfect(I'm using that word again, yes) way to end the night.