thirty two

Logans pov;
She had already made herself comfy in my bed, so I decided to get in next to her. I grabbed the remote and put on some random movie she had picked. I was to focused admiring her features, she was gorgeous. I eventually turned my attention back to the film for a bit.
Emily; I'm tired..
I didn't them words to come out of her mouth. No because I didn't want her to sleep. It was because I'd have to leave her.
Logan; I'll go stay on the sofa if you want, you can stay I-
Emily; no. Stay with me. Please.
I was relieved at what she had just said. I got myself back under the covers again. She laid her head on my chest, I wasn't sure if i should of not, but I put my arm around her waist, and pulled her closer. She put her leg over mine, indicating she was okay with what I'd just done. My trail of thought was disrupted by small snores coming from my chest, I looked down to find her asleep. I could have watched her all day, not in a creepy way, but she was just so beautiful. I eventually find myself falling asleep myself, never wanting this moment to end.
-
The next morning
Emilys pov;
I woke up. My head rested on his bare chest, I could hear his heart beat. He was still sleeping. Most of yesterday was still a blur, but I'm safe now, with him. I decided to get up and have a fresh start to the day, trying to take everything of my mind. I got in his shower and washed my hair, before putting another hoodie back on. I walked into the kitchen to find Logan already in there cooking.
Logan; morning.
He smiled. It was the cutest thing ever. It melted my heart. I smiled back, no where near as cute as he did.
Emily; since when do you cook?
I laughed.
Logan; I like to treat my guests.
I just chuckled again.
Logan; he's your pancakes,my love.
He said it in a posh voice, causing us both to laugh. He grabbed his plate and came to sit next to me in the table.