fourty three

130 votes?
-
Logan; yea, sounds cool. How about we come back in a few outs then?
Jake; sounds good to me.
Logan; c'mon em.
Emily; see you later!
I said to Tessa and Jake.
Jake&Tessa; bye!
I hugged Tessa before me and Logan walked out the door and got in his car.
Logan; so you know Tessa?
He asked, a little confused.
Emily; yeah, we were best friends in high school.
Logan; what a coincidence.
Emily; I know!
Emily; do you know who's gonna be at the party?
Logan; probably just everyone that was in the house before and a few others. I don't think it's gonna he too big.
Emily; oh okay.
It was 3 now, we were gonna go back to Jakes at 7. We talked about random stuff for the rest of the car ride home.
-
Logan; you wanna get some lunch.
Emily; sure.
Logan; where you wanna go?
Emily; gains bowl.
Logan; I was thinking he same.
Be both chuckled before he grabbed by hand and we walked out of his apartment. Not to my surprise, there was fans outside. I was actually pretty excited, I hadn't really met any of them yet.
Logan; just stay near me and you'll be fine.
Emily; will do.
We stopped and talked to them, taking pictures and videos. It was really cool. They all knew who I was it was crazy! One shouted out 'I ship lemily!!' Causing me and Logan to laugh.
Logan; so do i.
And he pulled me into him and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He clearly did it to make the fans excited and it worked. They were screaming.
I just giggled.
Logan; see you guys later!!
And with that, we walked off to get a gains bowl. Surprisingly none of them followed, they probably were just being respectful.
-
We got our gains bowl and walked back to Logan's apartment through the back way, as we didn't have time to talk to the fans again.
Logan had started daily vlogging again, he only missed 2 days. That took up most of his time. It was cute seeing him all hyper talking to the camera.