3. Your awkwardness is kawaii (Zanvis)

(Hey guys, Nami here. And I would like to say a big thanks to anyone who has read, commented, or voted on Never Ending Stars. That fanfic really means a lot to me and now it has over 30 reads/views so thx to those people who did check it out. This chapter takes place when Travis and Zane are in a older level of PDH. And have slightly become friends. Only a little. Plus, EvilCatMarie here's the Ch. Hope you enjoy. I did end up making it a Zanvis)

"Travis, where have you been? We've been waiting for you." Dante complained as his white haired friend approached.

"Sorry. Halls were crowded." Travis answered, shyly growing a small smile.

"That's ok. You're just in time." Aphmau squealed happily. She had gotten permission from the principal to sit outside by the field with the others today for lunch. And now she wouldn't stop giggling and smiling with excitement.

Travis felt a bit nervous. The group was gonna be there. That included Aphmau, Dante, Katelyn, Garroth, Laurence, Zane, and of course himself. He was surprised when he heard Zane was coming, seeing as Garroth's younger brother isn't social around them. But of course Aph had her ways.

"Come on." Aphmau skipped outside towards the field. Garroth, Laurence, and Katelyn following straight after. Dante too, leaving Travis to think.

Then a black haired boy, with a book in his face, accidentally bumped into Travis. Both of the males jerked in surprise. Luckily Travis caught the hand of the person before they fell to the floor.

"Zane?" The shocked boy spoke nervously. He carefully pulled Zane back on balance.

"Um..." Zane looked down at his feet awkwardly, realizing he dropped his book.

Travis noticed, picking up the black book with white letters. He read the title. The Demon's Mirror. Travis looked at Zane with an complete honest reaction.

"You read the Demon's sorcery series, Zane?" Travis loved the series. Everyone in the group knew. But he didn't know Zane liked it.

"Um yeah-h.." Zane said softly, taking the book gently from Travis's open hand. He had a burning blush behind his mask. Meanwhile Travis looked deep pink almost red.

"Well that's nice-e to know-w about you, Zane." Travis smiled gently, knowing that forcing anything upon the black haired boy would be a mistake.

"Yeah-h.. Uh thanks-s, Travis-s.." Zane stuttered, holding the book close.

"Travis, come o- Zane! You made it!!" The two boys jumped, blushing harsher.

Zane quickly hid behind Travis from the sudden spook. Aphmau ran up to them, a smile wide on her face. She giggled making Travis chuckle nervously.

Zane, quickly getting from behind Travis, rubbed his arm embarrassed. Travis stared at him for a few seconds. Wow he looks so innocent.. so- Gah, Travis, stop!! He probably doesn't like you that way.

"Come on, You two." Aph grabbed the boys' hands pulling them over to the field. Travis gasped in fear at the quick movement. Zane on the other hand was trying to get Aphmau's grip off of him. Which he couldn't.

Garroth and Laurence sat side by side on one of the lower bleachers levels. Dante was sitting on the first row, talking with Katelyn who was randomly hitting a volleyball. Trying to make sure it wouldn't hit the ground.

Aphmau released Travis and Zane's hands, getting to her spot on the second row. Which Laurence and Garroth were on the third.

"Ok. Got 'em." Aphmau reported.

Dante saw Travis. "Hey, we thought you left." His smile showing his happiness.

"Nah." Travis said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. When he looked to his side, Zane wasn't there.