38. Day off (Guy x Nate)

(I'm sorry I haven't been active, guys, school and stuff.. I'm really sorry.. I hope you can forgive me.)

It was early in the morning, dawn peaking through to start the day. It was fairly quiet as a certain couple were asleep together. Having a busy schedule, the two treasured the peace with one another.

Guy, who was usually running about, was instead sleeping in bed. His boyfriend, Nate, hugged onto the smaller male's waist from behind. The life guard had his head nuzzled into the crook of Guy's neck. His lover didn't seem to mind though.

The sunlight slowly started to shine through to the windows of the house. The birds were waking up and the stars went to rest til later when night returned. The world was breaking into a new day.

Shifting a foot slightly, Guy soon enough woke up. The brunette yawned, blinking a little to get rid of sleep from his eyes. He noticed Nate's arms wrapped around him causing him to give a silent chuckle.

Nate snuggled his head against Guy's shoulder, waking up a bit to his lover rising from his slumber. Feeling tired still, he muffled a yawn, not looking up from his position. He didn't let Guy go as he began to drift back to sleep.

"Hun..." Guy's voice said softly, letting Nate know the guide knew he was awake.

The darker haired male gave a hummed breath in response. He didn't want to wake up and let Guy go. Nate knew he would have to eventually but now didn't have to be the time.

"We have work.." Guy continued, tiredly running a hand through his hair as he yawned again.

"No.." Nate mumbled back, refusing to let his boyfriend go.

Guy smiled softly, looking at Nate. He gently ran his hand through the other's hair, understanding how sleepy he must be right now.

"Yes.. We need to get up." He tried to get up but Nate wouldn't let him.

Nate finally looked up, almost wincing from the difference in lighting. "No... I called.. Got.. Got the day off.." His sentence cut in the middle by a yawn.

"Well.. that's nice for you but I sure got a busy day.." Guy blushed lightly at Nate's voice, it always got him when they woke up.

"No.. Called for you as well.." Nate smiled at Guy, a bit tired still.

"You.. You did?" Guy watched as Nate nodded and buried his head back against his neck.

Guy was honestly a bit shocked. A day without rushing around, and helping guests without a breath. He felt grateful for Nate and what he had done.

"You ok?.." Nate looked up as Guy had apparently zoned out a bit.

Guy snapped out of it. "Huh? Yeah.. Thank you.."

Nate placed small kisses on Guy's shoulder and lower neck, hearing him laugh a little in response. It made Nate smile as the giggles and laughs were music to his ears. Making the smaller male happy just made him feel happy as well.

Guy placed his hand on Nate's, intertwining their fingers. He traced a small heart on the life guard's hand with a gentle movement. Nate chuckled, kissing behind the brunette's ear.

Blushing, Guy smiled as he looked at Nate. His blue eyes like the clear sky, not even bothered by the affection. They closed when Nate kissed Guy's forehead. Guy hummed happily, nuzzling Nate's shoulder as he closed his eyes.

Nate smiled softly, watching as the guide had turned to cuddle up to his chest. He kept his arms around Guy, using a hand to comb the ends of his boyfriend's hair.

"Your welcome, babe.." Nate whispered as Guy had begun to fall asleep again.

Guy rested his hands against Nate's bare chest, finding comfort within the other's hold. His small smile enough for Nate to see. Nate felt his eyes closing as the peace brought him back to sleep. After all, the two deserved the rest.