40. Making out in the Rain (Garrence)

(Got a sudden idea lol)

Garroth looked around the house, struggling to spot his boyfriend. It was currently raining outside, and the sky was covered with gray clouds. Neither knew how long it could last for. The blonde walked into the kitchen as the rain poured outside.

"Laurence?" Garroth was honestly confused. Laurence was there just a second ago. He didn't say he was leaving either. "Laurence, come on, this isn't funny."

He continued searching. His teal-blue eyes scanning room to room. Garroth stopped in the hall, seeing the front door unlocked. So Laurence did leave. Confused, he headed to the door, opening it. The rain had formed large puddles, and soaked the yard. His gaze landed on the brunette he was searching for.

"Laurence?" Garroth saw the said male standing in the down pour.

Laurence jumped a little at the sound of Garroth's voice, captured in the peace of the rain. He glanced back at the Ro'meave. His bronze hair sticking to his face, his clothes drenched as it clinged to his form. His ice like eyes reflecting the raindrops.

Garroth felt himself freeze up, falling even more for his boyfriend. His cheeks warming a little but he smiled softly. Even soaked in the rain, Laurence seemed enchanting. He could stare at the other for hours.

"Um.. Garroth?" Laurence had noticed the blonde zone out, gently nudging him.

"Hm?" Garroth snapped out of it, rubbing his neck a little in embarrassment. "Sorry, I was looking for you. What are you doing out here though?"

"Just.. Needed to clear my head a little." Laurence confessed, looking at the sky for a moment. Rain landing on his skin as he held a hand up to catch it.

Garroth felt his breath catch in his throat. Pushing back his hesitation, he walked over to Laurence's side. "I see.. I hope I didn't bother you then."

"You're alright, Garroth, you know that.." The brunette smiled at his loved one. Laurence knew it was only a matter of time til Garroth found him anyways. He didn't go too far after all.

Garroth gave him a warm gaze as Laurence focused on the clouds. The rain complementing the male beside him. Without a second thought, Garroth turned Laurence's head so they locked eyes. Teal meeting blue as both refused to look away.

Slowly, they leaned into each other. Laurence's hands traveling up to Garroth's chest as Garroth placed his other hand on Laurence's waist. Their foreheads brushing as Laurence felt his heart pounding wildly. He felt the tension between them as it made him feel drugged. He didn't want to be saved from this addiction though. He wanted more.

As if mind read, Garroth kissed him passionately. His hand on Laurence's jaw as they moved in sync. The rain dripping from their bodies as it was now their second focus. Love blinding their senses as they refused to let go of each other. Laurence moved a hand to the back of Garroth's head, burying it into his lover's blonde hair.

Garroth groaned, feeling Laurence pull on it lightly. His hand gripping the brunette's waist as he felt Laurence against him. He wanted this to last forever. To have this feeling always. Soon enough though, they had to break apart for a second of air.

Laurence's eyes opening to meet Garroth's. He panted gently as he melted in the other's hold. The world was frozen, either that or time had slowed down. Using his free hand, Laurence pulled Garroth back towards him, their lips meeting again.

Garroth quickly gave in to the want, wanting it himself. He moved his hands under Laurence's shirt, feeling the smooth skin of his lover against his palms. He licked Laurence's lip as a sign. Laurence playfully denied, suddenly moaning when Garroth gripped his sides in a sensitive manner, allowing the blonde more access. Their tongues fighting over a war of love.

The rain increased a bit as they stood there, making out. The wind running across them. Laurence felt it, glad for the warmth between them. Garroth made him feel safe, protected, understood. He was glad to grow up with the blonde. Now, as his boyfriend, he had placed his heart in Garroth's hands, knowing it was in a haven.

After a few moments, they broke apart. Their breaths mixing as a string of saliva connecting the two. Garroth pushed Laurence's hair back from his face, seeing Laurence lean into his touch. If someone said that they weren't in love, they were clearly mistaken. There was no other place they'd rather be.