9. Non used (Garrence)

(Hey guys, Nami here. And I'm sorry for not uploading in a long time it's just that I've been really busy with school. Plus to add to it, I got sick for a few days on a week and the chapter I was working on got deleted. Also WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!!!! Over 1.3 k?!?! Are you joking, thx everyone. Btw this chapter is a PHD. Hope u enjoy.)

Laurence walked down the halls of Phoenix Drop High, a small frown upon his face. Any girl that fanned of him that he passed would sigh, and start to daydream at him. It made him gag in the inside.

"Hey, Laurence."

Laurence turned to see Aphmau running up to him. "Hey, Aph."

"Garroth, and I have been looking for you." The girl beamed, a warm smile on her face.

"Really?" Although it wasn't a question, the thought of Garroth looking for him made him weak from slight happiness. Gosh dang it, Laurence, stop thinking like that.

"Yeah. We were gonna head to the field to watch Katelyn play her game today." Aphmau cheered excitedly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Guess it just slipped my mind." Laurence didn't want to admit that he was really thinking about his high school drama at the moment.

"Well come on." She took the brunette's hand, pulling him through the school.

"Ah." He finally caught his throat as he bumped into someone as they stopped. He almost fell to the floor but was stopped by someone grabbing his hand.

"Woah, careful, buddy." Garroth smiled, bringing his friend back to his feet.

Laurence ran a hand through his hair, holding back a blush. "Thanks-s Garroth."

"No problem." Garroth's eyes shined bright towards him.

Laurence tried his best not to explode from embarrassment and nervousness. The two boys only stood there kinda letting the silence settle in. Until it was sadly broken.

"Hey, Laurence." Oh Irene, please no.

Laurence turned to see a random girl giggling. She smiled innocently, waving at him as she went passed him.

"Hey, Garroth." She grinned slyly as she walked by the blonde.

"Hey." He didn't know what to say back.

"Ugh." Laurence choked on his own frustration, anger and sadness building up in him. He had had enough.

"Laurence, you ok?" Garroth placed his full attention on his best friend.

"You know what, I'm not! I'm really not!!" He bursted out. Tears threatening to form as he tightened a fist.

Garroth hated to see him like this. "What's wrong?"

"I hate how I'm only loved on the outside!" Laurence's words hurt Garroth. Laurence grunted in discomfort as he leaned against the wall on his side. His head as well.

"Laurence, they don't really do or think that." Garroth kneeled next to Laurence who had slid to the ground from growing weak in the knees.

"But they do. That's all I'm known for is being a popular hot boy. They don't even give me a chance to be who I really am." He poured all his emotions out into words.

Garroth could feel where he was coming from. They've been looked and fanned over by tons of girls yet none of them wanted the boys for who they were. And it's gotta gather up some time.

"Laurence, I have no interest in any girl out there. Nor do I want to in the future." The Ro'meave confessed to him.

"What about Aph?" Laurence looked over at him.