28. Dusk (Guy x Nate)

(I'm not sorry for all my recent sudden uploads two weeks ago. Lol. Still trying to make up for all the time I missed. Ha. Enjoy, tigers)

Nate yawned, resting his cheek against his fist. After sitting around all day, watching after the beach, he was tired.

No sign from Guy as well. The guide had been busy since dawn to make sure everyone was having a great time at Love Love Paradise. He really did work hard.

Nate glanced at the sun. The giant setting star casting out a sky of oranges, pinks, and soft purples. Not a cloud in the sky. He smiled.

Getting down from his seat, Nate stretched his arms out. He couldn't spot anyone else on the sandy shore as the time was gonna soon become night.

"I wonder where Guy is..." Nate glanced back at the resort curiously.

He ran a hand through his hair. He'd have to look for Guy later. Sighing, he started checking the beach shore. He walked along the water quietly.

The waves crashed softly as dusk set. Peace.. Quiet.. And calm.. Just how Nate liked it after hours. He then spotted someone sitting on the shore. He was about to call out to the boy before taking a closer look.

Guy was sitting at the shore, one knee pulled up and the other resting against the sand. His feet resting in the water with his arm rested on his raised knee. His blue eyes watching the setting sun with a smile.

Nate smiled warmly. Seems like he won't have to search for his boyfriend after all.

"Well.. Didn't expect to find you here." Nate sat beside him.

Guy glanced at him. "Well I just wanted to enjoy some peace and quiet before getting back to work."

"Hm.." Nate could understand that completely.

His hand rested on top of Guy's. The brunette smiled, glancing back at the sky. Nate couldn't look away from him, feeling a lot of love and care to Guy.

"What is it, love?" Guy chuckled, looking back at his boyfriend.

Nate placed his hand on Guy's cheek as the two leaned in closer to each other. Guy put his hand on Nate's chest as their lips met. He smiled, closing his eyes.

Guy placed his other hand on Nate's shoulder as Nate held onto his waist. The two sharing loving kisses between them.

Nate held Guy close as they broke apart. Guy rested his head against Nate's shoulder.

"So any news on Aphmau and the dudes you were helping a few days ago?" Nate asked knowing how much Guy loved his job.

"Oh they're having a great time! And I'm glad." Guy beamed.

"Same." Nate really loved this resort, he loved it even more that Guy was with him there and that they were together.

They watched as the water moved gently against the shore. Guy exhaled softly, closing his eyes. Nate smiled as his boyfriend rested against him.

Nate rested his head on top of Guy's. Soon enough he forgot all about the tired some day he had dealt with.