21. Got you. (Vylante)

(Hey, tigers. School is out!! Summer is here! Enjoy.) (Btw this is kinda short.)
((Also lets just go with that PDH is letting the kids where free dress on the last day cause that sounds like a nice thing.))

He had fallen. Down upon the floor, did the boy clasp to his knees. They trembled as though a dead leaf trying to hold onto it's branch during the harshest winter storm. Thus the boy didn't realize he was upon the ground until he reopened his eyes. (Kinda too fancy for me but whatever.)

He couldn't even recall falling in the first place. One moment he was standing, thinking about what to do when he left Phoenix Drop High for the summer. And then the next he was sitting on the floor, shaking badly.

His vision and hearing were unstable. A blur. He gripped his brown hair, his green eyes wide. Shortly after, he had to place a hand back down to balance himself.

"Vylad?"

His name sent shivers down his spine. The voice felt comforting to him. Soon a slight fuzz of blue appeared in front of him.

"Vylad? Babe?" A hand gently held his cheek.

The brunette's hand trembled as it gripped the person's lower arm.

"Vylad, what happened?" The blunette asked, softly stroking his cheek.

"Dante?" Vylad's voice quivered.

"It's ok, Vylad. It's me," Dante moved Vylad's hair from in front of his eyes. "What happened?"

"I-I... I don't remember-r.." His knees trembled as Dante carefully brought him to his feet.

Dante caught him before he fell. Vylad leaned faintly into Dante's chest, feeling his boyfriend wrap his arms around his shaking body.

"Sshhh, it's ok," Dante kissed his forehead rubbing his arm. "Just stay calm."

He nodded weakly. His hands barely having a hold on Dante's shirt. Dante's hand caressed his hair as the smaller boy relaxed slowly.

Dante could feel Vylad's shaking decrease. "It's alright, I got you."

Vylad hummed a little. He looked up, easy eyes meeting Dante's. Dante noticed his skin was not as pale like when he found him.

"We're gonna be-e late going home. My mom will be worried-d." Vylad feared.

Dante chuckled, running the back of his hand along Vylad's cheek. "It's ok. I told your mom you'd be spending the rest of the day with me. And if you want tonight too."

"What about Gene?" The Ro'meave asked.

"He's spending the weekend at Zenix's house with his shadow knights." Dante sounded it in a annoyed tone.

Vylad gave a giggle. "I'm glad you found me."

"Well then come on." Dante held his hand.

Vylad stumbled trying to follow as his boyfriend lead the way. He caught him again, holding his waist.

"Ugh.." Vylad rubbed his head. "My head is aching a little."

"Here." Dante picked him up, carrying him on his back.

Vylad smiled, placing his arms around Dante's neck. He rested his head on his shoulder as the blunette walked out of the school. In a few small minutes, Vylad drifted into a sleepy phase.