~Upgrade~

Jumping to his feet, Jason was prepared for an invasion as the alarm rang. Exhaling slowly, he entered his shower and came out dressed for the day.

"Sergeant, come to the armory." The PA announced. Jason sighed as he exited his quarters and made his way to the armory.

"Sir." He said as he entered. "Ah, Spartan, sorry to wake you up. But this is urgent." The man replied. Jason nodded as he walked over to where the gunsmith stood.

"We know you're more comfortable with the Semi-Powered Infiltration armor, so we decided to upgrade it to suit battle needs. Since we are on a foreign planet and we are helping the inhabitants, I thought we'd upgrade it." He replied as the door opened to reveal Mark-V Mjolnir armor.

"This is the MARK-V Mjolnir/SCOUT armor. Should help with the recon." He said as Jason looked it over.

"We've also retro fitted the photo reactive panels to help with hiding from patrols." The gunsmith said.

"Wow." A voice said causing the two to turn and see Riley and Josh nodding. "Where's Aaron?" Jason asked.

"Still in the med bay, give him a few hours, he'll be back." Riley replied. "So, new Mjolnir armor, just like Noble." Josh commented.

"It's similar to Noble's armor, just without the reactive panel upgrade." The gunsmith replied before leaving.

"Well, you gonna try it on?" Riley asked. Jason walked over as small mechanical hands appeared and began to place the armor on individually. He walked forward as the armor rest on his body, he turned and grabbed the helmet and placed it on, the familiar hiss as it clicked together. 

"How do you feel?" Josh asked. "Like the Chief." Jason replied. "Well, with the panels, you would have not only recharging shields but reactive panels to hide you from danger." Riley replied.

"Theta, report to the bridge." The Captain's voice said through the intercom. "Let's move." Jason said as they jogged their way to the bridge. They entered to see The Captain and Commander Morrison talking as a holo map appeared.

"Sir?" Jason asked. "Good, you're here. it seems these Omnics are more of a threat than we realized." The Captain said.

"Null Sector has taken over King's Row and the Prime Minister is not budging." Morrison said. "What? There are innocent people trapped there!" Riley said. Aaron walked in and looked at the group.

"You feeling better?" Jason asked. "Thanks to your Doc, I feel fine." Aaron replied rolling his arm.

"Good, because we're going back out there." Riley said. "Commander Morrison here wants to use one of our Pelicans to smuggle their team in, but they need to focus their forces on the war at hand. My team can handle this debacle." Captain Charles said.

"Fine, but if you're caught, we don't know anything." Morrison said reluctantly. Jason nodded as Theta exited the bridge and headed for the armory.

"Stealth is key." Aaron said grabbing a silenced M7S Caseless Submachine Gun and a M6C/SOCOM silenced variant pistol. He turned to see Jason grabbing an MA5 before stopping him.

"Missions like this sir, it's good to stay silent." He said grabbing the rifle from his hands and replacing it with another silenced SMG. Jason nodded and obliged as everyone fitted themselves for the mission. The group left for the hangar and boarded a pelican before being stopped.

"Oi, where ya goin' luvs?" Tracer asked. "A mission, your attention is required out in the field." Jason replied.

"Can't ya just tell me where you guys are goin'?" Tracer pleaded. "We're going to King's Row to stop Null Sector." Riley said.