~A Memory Remembered~

~Watchpoint Gibraltar~

The dropships landed as the bay doors opened, allowing the agents and Spartans to leave at their leisure. Kelly turned to see Linda, Chief, and Fred run up to her.

"Where's the Lieutenant?" Chief asked. "He stayed behind." Kelly replied, sadness laced in her voice. She had cared for the Spartan since they saved him from the Covenant.

"He's not dead Kelly." Fred said. "He's missing, and I'm gonna find him." Kelly replied as she watched the agents and Spartans alike bring the wounded or close to death to medical bays. After the attacks by the Covenant, Petras and the UN had reinstated Overwatch, bringing in old and new agents into active duty to save their race. Kelly looked upwards to see the Infinity and the Hope in low orbit, enough for them to see from the surface. Both ships had already destroyed the Super Carriers as they now focused on the attack of this Earth. Kelly turned to see a Warthog waiting for her as she jumped in, Josh in front as Riley, Mitsugi, and Echo sat in the back.

"I know what you're thinking ma'am." Josh said, causing Kelly to turn and look at him. "Know that we are with you, I know my boss is a tough son of a bitch." Josh commented. Kelly nodded before glancing behind her to see Riley without his helmet as he lifted his prosthetic arm and pounded it against his chest armor.

"We may not know what happened when you went under indoctrination, but we are Spartans regardless if you're II Generation, III Generation, or IV Generation, we all are one family." Josh finished.

"I understand." Kelly said as the Warthog stopped near the command tent, allowing the five Spartans to exit and jog over. Riley placed his helmet on as he jumped from the vehicle and made his way under the tent as Chief, Arbiter, and Captain Charles stood by a holograph table.

"We've cleared out King's Row, the Russians seemed to have them on the run. The one that needs help the most is in the United States." Charles said.

"I'll mobilize a strike force immediately sir." Chief said. "As will the Swords of Sanghelios." Arbiter chimed in. Charles nodded before glancing at the five Spartans. Chief turned and looked at them as Arbiter trudged off to give out the plan to his men.

"What is it Sergeant?" Charles asked. "Sir, we'd like permission to take a dropship or Pelican and find Lieutenant Yeager." Josh said.

"I can't allow valuable resources to scatter for one man. I'm sorry." Charles said as his face remained grim.

"Kelly, Lieutenant Yeager could be dead." Chief said. "With respect sir, you weren't dead when the Ark exploded." Riley retorted, causing the Chief to lower his head.

"Please sir, it'll be just us five, nothing more." Mitsugi said, making everyone glance at her. Charles sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as waved his hand.

"Fine, you can take a Pelican, but you're on your own after." Charles finished. The Spartans saluted the Captain before turning and leaving for the Warthog. Josh drove the vehicle to the armory as the Spartans grabbed ammunition and weapons for the road before climbing back into the Warthog as the vehicle turned and made its way to the hangar as a pelican awaited them. Riley hopped out and walked into the cockpit as the rest situated themselves onto the seats. The pelican lifted up and turned as it hooked the Warthog before taking off, the camp growing smaller as they flew higher into the air. Josh removed his helmet as Mitsugi and Echo did the same. Kelly was hesitant at first before relaxing and removing her helmet as she placed the helmet next her.

"What is it like, being under his command?" Kelly asked. Josh turned and smiled lightly. "Feels like being under the Chief's command at times. Even though he is a SPARTAN-III, he reminds me of you guys. Not just the Chief, but all the SPARTAN-IIs, even the ones who aren't with us." Josh said as Kelly turned to look out at the city as flashbacks of memories with other Spartan brothers and sisters. She remembered the most vivid one, Solomon and Arthur.