~Battle: King's Row~

~King's Row~

As the Spartans and Elites regrouped, Lasky appeared in hologram form with a holographic table.

"Alright, we've found a few Covenant encampments around King's Row. We would send another Fireteam, but I am glad to see Arbiter and his Elites helping you." Lasky said turning to the Elite.

"I am glad to assist my ally again, but I came because of the Flood you spoke of." Arbiter said. Lasky grimaced before sighing.

"I apologize, Arbiter, but we are focusing on taking out the Covenant that invaded this world." Lasky said. The Arbiter looked at him and nodded before a sigh escaped his mouth.

"Sir, wouldn't it be right to send Fireteams to the Installation?" Chief asked. "I apologize Chief, but this is a Human planet. We want to keep this one safe from an incursion, Covenant and Flood alike." Lasky said. Chief looked at Jason and then Arbiter.

"I understand you two want to protect the galaxy, but these people need safety. I've been among them for a few years now, they are highly unprepared and their weaponry is seriously under developed. They need all the help they can get." Jason retorted. The two warriors looked at him as the SPARTAN-III held his ground.

"I know you two had saved the galaxy from the Gravemind, but there is a Proto Gravemind currently building itself on this Halo ring, if it succeeds, then this world and all others will be in jeopardy." Jason continued.

"What do you mean a 'Proto' Gravemind?" Arbiter asked. "Before Chief destroyed that Halo Ring, The Flood had assimilated Captain Keyes. Before this Gravemind could find the neural interface in Keye's head, Chief had grabbed it before anything could happened." Lasky said. Chief lowered his head as the scene replayed in his mind.

"I understand the situation, the Swords of Sanghelios are with you." Arbiter replied with a nod.

"Thank you." Lasky said with a nod. Theta, Zulu, and Omega stood next to each other as Blue team stood next to them, away from Osiris. Buck turned from the group as he walked over to the group of Spartans. Aaron turned to him and nodded as he closed the gap.

"You're Gunnery Sergeant Buck aren't you?" Aaron asked. Buck's helmet unpolarized as he stared at the man.

"Aren't you a Spartan?" Buck asked. "Oh me? No, no, I stayed an ODST." Aaron replied. Buck looked at the Spartans and then glanced at him before nudging him.

"Between you and me, stay an ODST. The Spartan life is dull." Buck whispered, causing Aaron to laugh lightly. Buck nodded as Tanaka and Vale walked over to the others.

"Hey Tanaka." Lyrical said with a nod. "Hi Lyrical." The white armored Spartan replied with a nod.

"Alright, cease the festivities Spartans, we're off." Jason said clapping his hands. The Spartans stood side to side as Jason, Chief, and Arbiter stood in front of them.

"We'll split up into three teams, each to one of us. Tanaka, Aaron, Josh, Chris, Envy, Echo, you're with The Chief. Wuss, Timbrr, Defto, Buck, Vale, Riley, you're with Arbiter. Llama, Mstatic, Locke, Mitsugi, you're with me." Jason said as everyone with their assigned leaders. Linda, Fred, and Kelly walked over to Jason, awaiting their orders.

"Linda, you'll provide sniper support for Alpha, Kelly you'll be with me and Fred you go with Arbiter." Jason put in. They nodded as Kelly stood in front of him and sized him up.

"I thought you'd have been taller. I remember you as the short stack we saved. Look at you now." She said approvingly. Jason looked at her as the female Spartan nodded before returning to her assigned group. Jason sighed as Hera appeared on his visor.