~United Nations~

~Director Petras~

During the year since Overwatch's disbandment, the Nations of the world, and the public, have flourished under the watchful eyes of the Director. The same man stood as he looked out the window and watched the clouds float past. The door knocked, cutting him from his thoughts.

"Come in." The gruff voice said as the door squeaked opened. A man walked in as he held a suitcase.

"What can I help you with?" Petras asked. "I'm Agent Holland, I'm with Homeland Security, I think it's best if you saw this in private." The man said as the blinds closed and the door locked from the outside as two guards stood in front of the door. Holland walked over and sat across the desk and placed the case on the desk, blowing away any loose papers. He opened the case as a small port opened, allowing the agent to place an SD card into it. The screen on the top half scrambled to life. A file opened as the agent clicked on the video and turned it towards the Director.

"We've been getting reports of someone or thing in a highly sophisticated suit of armor operating outside of any known government. From its physical qualities, it seems to have some sort of active camouflage and it's weapons are not of this world." Holland said. Petras watched as amateur footage showed during the 2nd uprising of Null Sector showed the bots being ripped to shreds as it showed a green titan swiftly running them through with it's bullets and fists. Next showed a body of a robotic sniper falling to the ground before the camera panned up to show the same titan before it's armor shimmered until disappeared.

"What do you want me to do?" Petras asked. "I want nothing, but during the failed assassination of the Prime Minister, we've also detected what we think is its mode of transportation." Holland said as the video continued to show the jet taking off before disappearing.

"Whatever this thing is, it has abilities that are decades ahead of our time." Petras glanced at the screen before looking at him.

"Again, agent, what do you want me to do? Our response team, you remember 'Overwatch', was disbanded. I have no authority to even use a team to enter foreign soil to take this thing in. So, Mr. Homeland Security, what would you have me do?" Petras demanded.

"We're gathering a team now, so far, the UN has agreed to this team. They'll be your 'Overwatch' for now. They are the best of the best from teams across the world. Of course there are four of them. One is named Alexander 'Stark' Hope ex-GIGN special forces, Ms. Christina 'Rhodey' Rhodes ex-Spetzna, John 'Tech' McKinney ex-Black Ops, and George 'Kent' Williams ex-CIA. Four of the most lethal soldiers we could find." Holland said as the four soldiers entered. Stark had brown hair and green eyes as his tan skin glistened from the lights. He wore the standard GIGN assault uniform as an MP5 hung from his side. Rhodey nodded as she wore her Spetzna uniform as her shotgun hung from her side. She had jet black hair, cream skin, and gleaming kaleidoscope eyes. Tech wore a white shirt, black pants, and brown combat boots his weapon of choice was a simple Colt 1911 pistol and a regular combat knife. His black hair almost matched his brown skin as his blue eyes scanned the room they were in. Kent wore a regular suit and tie as his tan skin gleamed in the light. A standard military issued pistol hung by his thigh. His combed black hair glistened with gel as his brown eyes settled on the Director.

"These are the finest men we've looked for, they are your new response team." Holland said before closing the case and standing up. He shook Petras's hand before turning and left. The four soldiers stood at attention as the Director stood up and looked at them all.

"Have you ever been on missions together?" He asked. "Yes sir, but on occasion." Rhodey said.

"Sir, we are ready for your orders." Tech complied. "Hm, I want you to find who this 'Green Titan' is, and I want it brought to me." Petras said.