~The Challenger Approaches~

~7th Installation~

Jason fired his Light Rifle at a couple advancing combat forms before turning to see the Overwatch team dispersing of a few. The small one, D.Va or Hana Song as he figured out, was wearing a suit similar to Jason's old SPI armor. Tracer wore a suit that integrated her pulse pistols and Chronal Accelerator. Jesse wore a suit that reminded Jason of the Didact's armor, with the exception of his cowboy hat. Reinhardt remained in his Overwatch attire, with the exception of a few upgrades, making him resilient against the pure, hulking, Flood form. Jason stood as he watched Reinhardt slam the last monster with his hammer as green blood splatted against the wall.

"Ho, ho, ho, these creatures are better than Omnics any day!" Reinhardt shouted as he placed his hammer on his neck.

"That may be so, but be wary Reinhardt, the Flood is tricky in some ways." Jason replied. Reinhardt turned to him before nodding.

"I understand Aaron." He replied as Jason turned before lifting his wrist as a map appeared of their location.

"All Flood in the vicinity has been destroyed. 99.9% has been eradicated, now all that's left is Moira and the rest of team Apollo." Jason reported to Gem.

"Understood Reclaimers, preparing transport." Gem replied. Jason quickly downloaded any info before he was surrounded by yellow rings and disappeared. They reappeared in their base. A Sentinel floated near Jason as the armor on his arm retracted, allowing it to injected him with the same serum.

"This next mission, you Reclaimers need to find Moira and fast. That was the last of the serum for Ja-Aaron, because if he doesn't then he'll become one of Moira's puppets." Gem said. The four Overwatch agents turned to Jason as the armor reappeared on his arm. He turned to see them looking at him as he sighed.

"I'm afraid Gem is right, so next time we leave, it'll be the end of Moira and my salvation along to the others." Jason replied. The four agents nodded as they gathered themselves.

"I'm really diggin' this armor, do you mind if I keep it Gem?" Hana asked. "Hana, you have MECH suits from the Korean Army, why would you keep this armor?" Lena asked.

"It's better than those jumpsuits really, more comfortable for me." Hana replied. Jesse laughed lightly before turning to a screen to see a few figures standing in the camera.

"Oi, Lightbulb, you got some visitors." Jesse said as Gem scoffed before floating over as he gasped lightly.

"How did they find us?" He asked. Jesse shifted in his seat uncomfortably as Jason walked over and gritted his teeth.

"I know you're here, come out and face us!" Moira demanded. The Overwatch members stood and growled as they were teleported outside. Moira, Stark, Rhodey, and Tech were waiting for them.

"How did you find us?" Jason demanded. "It's easy, since you're still infected with my serum, I can still find you. Jason." Moira replied.

"Are you takin' the piss? Jason's dead." Lena retorted. "Ah little miss Oxton, prized pupil of that wretched monkey Winston. Without him, you'd be a ghost, lost to the waves of times." Moira replied. Lena growled before Gem nudged her.

"Listen 'ere Missus, you're still a most wanted back on Earth." Jesse said. "Jesse McCree, still the wannabe cowboy. Must be sad without dad to give you guidance. So you opt to be a lapdog. How sad." Moira laughed.

"Enough, come with us so we can cure you Moira." Reinhardt intervened. "The Crusader, meant to be the shield and nothing else. Would your comrade be ashamed or proud of the man you've become?" Moira asked. On this, Reinhardt surged forward, anger flaring through his face before Hana stepped in front of him.