~Phase Two~

~Moira~

The two Flood hybrids entered one pelican as Moira began to look it over. "Do you know how to fly this?" Mati asked cautiously.

"Of course, it's good because I have this." She replied pulling out an AI chip as a hologram of a woman with long blonde hair, blue eyes, black shirt and white pants with high heels appeared.

"What may I help you with today Lady Moira?" The AI asked. "Julie, would you be a doll and fly this to that giant metal ring for us?" She asked.

"Of course." Julie replied as Moira placed her chip in the slot of the ship. Before long, the pelican hovered into the air before taking off into the sky as they made their way to the Installation.

"So what happens now Miss?" Mati asked. "Now, we begin Phase Two." Moira replied with an evil smirk.

~Jason~

The group returned to base before noticing a pelican lifting up and flying away. "Probably a routine recon op." Aaron said as he helped the Lieutenant into the medical tent. One UNSC doctor turned and scoffed.

"I swear it's like clockwork with you. Even Chief knows when it's time to retreat." He complained as him and a few doctors went about and removed his armor to get a better look at his injuries.

"Some stitching and a little bit of the serum and you'll be okay." He said as Jason laid on his stomach while two doctors began to stitch his back wound.

"Well, hopefully I won't return next time with wounds." Jason joked before feeling the needle in his back.

"Hopefully, it's too much paperwork with you Spartans." The man said before leaving. Jason stood up as he grabbed a UNSC shirt and placed it on as he left the tent to see everyone packing up weapons, armor, intel, everything.

"What's going on?" Jason asked as a Private walked by. "We're packing up sir and heading to the Infinity. Moira is gone and this planet is clean of all Covenant and Flood. Arbiter and his Swords of Sanghelios, including the banished Elites, left a while ago sir." The Private replied. Jason nodded as the man left to go back to his duties. He walked to the cafe tent as he sat next to Aaron, Wuss, Timbrr, Envy, and Kelly.

"So, moving day." Envy said as he grabbed his drink and took a swig. "What, you'll miss it here?" Wuss asked.

"Maybe, or who knows. Might retire to this planet, have a family. It'll be nice." Envy replied with a smirk.

"Well, that's a luxury you can't afford right now." Kelly said. "Who says I can't? I'm old enough, I can retire. Put this whole genocidal war behind me." Envy retorted.

"Don't forget, Cortana is still out there, plotting her next move against us and the rest of all intelligent life in the galaxy." Kelly countered.

"Damn it, I hate it when you SPARTAN-IIs are right." Envy scowled as he downed the rest of his drink.

"Well, I'm gonna head out. Omega wants me to help move out the armory." Envy said placing the cup on the table and nodding as he left.

"Better join him, I know he'll make Mitsugi and Echo annoyed." Wuss said standing up and saluting goodbye as he left.

"I hate working, but I'll suck it up and go." Timbrr moaned as she stood up and trudged her way after Wuss, leaving Kelly, Jason, and Aaron.

"I promised I'd help Mitsugi with something, I'll see you later sir, ma'am." Aaron said with a nod before getting up and leaving as the two remained in their seats. Kelly looked at him and reached over as she placed her hand on his and sighed.