~Dorado~

~Jason~

As the jet landed in near the the launch pad, the two exited the ship. The team waited for them as Reinhardt nodded and brought Dr. Ziegler into a hug.

"Oh, mein frau, I have missed you dearly. I am glad to see you back and safe as ever." The armored man bellowed. Torbjorn nodded as Winston and Lena smiled at her. Bastion looked over and waved his hand before going back to speak with his yellow bird.

"It's great to see you as well Jason." Winston said. "Now that the pleasantries are aside, have you heard of anything from our 'Friend'?" Jason asked quietly. Winston looked at him and nodded as they left for the command room before Winston locked it off.

"We've found most intel, but this man is like a shadow. He's in then out in a matter of minutes." The gorilla said as more windows appeared to show the past locations he had been.

"He's been attacking warehouses that house ammunition. An experimental pulse rifle he uses with a barrel for rockets. When I tried to send McCree and Tracer to apprehend him, he's gone without a trace. It's like he knows our plans before we even formulate them." Winston continued.

"Our guess is he'll be in Dorado, the Los Muertos gang is supposed to be moving a shipment of weapons from the ghettos. I didn't know if you were up for the task." Winston said looking at the Spartan. Jason looked at the computer screens before nodding.

"I'll handle him." He said placing his helmet on. The two left the room as Jason made his way to his plane.

'In and out, you Spartans are like clockwork. Never have time for luxury.' Hera said.

"When the world is at stake, even the most powerful of us can't afford luxuries." Jason replied.

'You say that like you have an obligation to whoever and you act like a machine. Jason, you're a human, you're not a machine.' Hera retorted. Jason stopped at the entrance as he pondered her words.

"Maybe so, but even soldiers need to act as machines to get the job done." He said before boarding the waiting jet.

~Dorado~

A small girl groaned as her mother ordered her to grab a sack of flour back to the bakery.

"Alejandra, don't forget to grab the flour and watch out for any strangers!" The mother called. Alejandra groaned before stomping down the stone steps as she made her way down the road. As she continued down past the festival area, she noticed a group of men harassing a poor Omnic. He laid on the ground as multiple joints creaked or the metal was indented from the men's abuse. She continued to walk down without trying to get their attention before the leader turned and yelled out her name.

"Hey, hey, look." He said guiding her to the injured robot. He offered her the pipe to which she grabbed gingerly.

"HIT IT! Come on, this thing deserves it." The man said. "I, I really can't. I've got to go, my mother-" She started before the man sighed.

"Then you won't need THIS now do you?" One grunt said as he grabbed Alejandra's coin purse.

"Hey! I need that!" She shouted as she tried to grab her coin purse before a truck rolled in. The three men laughed wildly as they hopped onto the truck before it sped away. The girl growled before running off, taking shortcuts and whatever areas she could get to find the men responsible of stealing her money. She hid behind a crumbling wall as the frame showed to allow her to see the truck stopping with the bandits. Another man with spiky hair barked orders as they began to start loading in weapons onto the truck. Three men walked down the alleyway as they kept looking around to make sure no one spotted them. A glare of red caught the young girls attention as she glanced up to see it back off. As she watched the scene unfold, the same red glare began to subdue the three men. The spiky haired man looked over as the lights shut off and noticed the red visor. He dropped the crate he was carrying and jumped onto the back as he grabbed a minigun from a large box and swiveled it over. He began firing at the man, causing Alejandra to move back as the bullets entered her hiding space. The bullets stopped as she crept over to see the truck in flames as a man in a blue jacket with the red numbers '76' etched on the back. She crept closer and hid behind a crate as the action died down before a truck smashed it's way through the wreckage of the other truck and stopped as the now conscious men woke up and ran to it.

"You're not getting away that easily!" He shouted before one of the men grabbed a grenade and tossed it towards him.

"Take this!" He shouted with glee as he hopped onto the truck before it made it's exit. the grenade tumbled past the man before appearing next to Alejandra's feet. She yelped and jumped out of her hiding spot as the grenade stopped a few feet in front of her. The man turned as the grenade sat there as the girl continued to yelp as she tried to scramble away. The man sighed before dropping his weapon and running after the girl as he tackled her before the grenade exploded, hitting him with shrapnel as he skid down the road. After a few seconds, he opened his arms to reveal the girl safe and out of harm's way. He stood up with some trouble before groaning as his wound ached. He turned to the girl as she stood up and looked at him in awe. He sighed and turned as he walked towards his weapon before the girl stopped him.

"You're one of those heroes, aren't you?" She asked. He exhaled slowly before turning his head.

"Not anymore." He said turning to face her and tossed her the coin purse the bandits took from her.

"Go home, the streets aren't safe." He said before turning and leaning down to grab his rifle and walk into the shadows. The girl grinned before shaking off the encounter and running towards the store to grab the flour. As she made her way back home, she stopped and grabbed the old faded poster of the Overwatch team and rolled it up as she made her way back to her home.

"Oh mama, you're not going to believe what happened!" She exclaimed happily. On a nearby rooftop, the same man watched the girl before turning to see Jason standing there in his armor.

"You." 76 said broodily. "Soldier 76, the elusive operative I've had the pleasure of meeting." Jason replied with a nod.

"Why are you here?" 76 asked. "I'm here to recruit you, Commander." He replied standing at attention for the thought-to-be dead Commander. 76 reached up and removed his mask as Jason did the same.

"Yeager. It's nice to see you son, but no." Jack said. "But sir, with your knowledge we can find other recruits and help bring the fight to Talon." Jason retorted.

"Sorry kid, but I'm too old for that." Jack countered. Jason looked at him as Hera appeared.

"Hera." Jack said as he nodded. "Commander, or should I say vigilante?" Hera asked.

"I have my reasons." John said before turning to see Jason's ship with it's door opened. "It's not like you have anything better to do. Besides, Overwatch can help you find your reasons." Jason said. Jack thought about it for a moment before turning to see the door opened as a woman with a mask on walked in.

"Who is this?" The woman demanded. "Easy Ana, he's a friend." Jack said as she lowered her rifle and holstered it on her back. She removed her mask as her snowy white hair shone in the moonlight.

"Captain." Jason said with a nod. "Who is this?" Ana asked hesitantly. "Sergeant Jason Yeager, a SPARTAN-III of the United Nations Space Command." Jack replied.

"'2nd Lieutenant' Yeager." Jason corrected. "But glad to see your memory hasn't dulled with your age Soldier." Jason said placing his helmet on as he walked onto his jet.

"Now if you don't want to make a difference, then you're welcome to leave. But if you want to get to the bottom of your problems, then hop aboard." Jason said as he walked to the cockpit. A few minutes later, the sounds of feet was heard as the two entered.

"Welcome aboard, agents." Jason said as the plane elevated before taking off.

A/N: Well not as interesting like I'd hope, but we also have two new additions. I tried to remember the lines from the film, but I decided to take a whim. I know it's not entirely accurate but you get the idea. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time, tata for now!