~Fight~

~Vadam~

The black and blue armored Elite thumped around the Talon base as Doomfist, John, Reaper, Widowmaker, and Sombra awaited his command.

"What are we just doing? Waiting for the Covenant to attack?" Sombra asked indignantly. The Sangheili turned to her and snorted.

"Ease yourself female, your time will come." He said as he turned his head to see Aaron walking over, holding a Covenant Carbine rifle.

"You called me sir?" He asked. "Yes, you've failed to kill them. One is injured but you've been exposed prematurely. It seems to me you're reconditioning is out of date, you knew three of those Spartans." Vadam said as he stalked over to the man.

"Apologies sir, I tired a mental tactic to discourage the group. It seems as if I was mistaken." Aaron replied. Vadam nodded before patting his shoulder.

"You did well, I commend you. I trust that you will finish the job next time." The Elite said before leaving the room. Doomfist stared at Aaron as the rest of the alien exited the room before the six remained. Aaron placed the Carbine on his back and walked over to the door before opening it to se the hallway deserted, for the moment. He turned back to them and placed on finger on his mouth, shushing them.

"If you want to live, then follow me." He said pulling his Carbine off his back and holstering it. He opened a vent as a duffel bag fell out. He grabbed the straps and tossed them on the table as it opened to reveal their weapons and magazines. Akande strapped on his gauntlet as Sombra grabbed her SMG and loaded in a fresh mag. Widowmaker grabbed her sniper as it reconfigured to a assault rifle and loaded in a cylinder as John grabbed a pistol. Reaper turned to and pulled out twin shotguns and nodded.

"So, the brainwashing is gone." John commented. "Yeah, and you better be glad I don't ice your ass in the first place. Disgusting, the lot of you." Aaron snapped as he opened the door and aimed his rifle as he fired two plasma shots into two Grunts that walked past.

"Let's move." Aaron said kicking the door opened as the group made their way towards the exit. Aaron held his hand out, halting their movements. He poked his head out to see at least eight enemies. four grunt, two Elites, and two Brutes.

"Got about eight enemies, but I'm sure there are more of them. Sombra, place a translocator here and go invisible." Aaron ordered. The hacker looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Just do it, I don't want to be here anymore than you do." Aaron said. She sighed and dropped a device and went invisible as she ran down the corridor and slid before entering the other. She noticed the exit and guarded were two Brute chieftains. She disappeared and reappeared next to the group as she uncloaked.

"The exit is there, but two monkeys holding hammers are guarding the exit." Sombra said.

"Damn, it had to be Chieftains." Aaron scowled. "I take it you know those things?" John asked.

"Yeah, sturdy bastards. Once that hammer hits you, you have a good maybe one percent of surviving it." Aaron replied.

"I've had enough of this, Widowmaker, provide sniper support. Reaper, Sombra, with me. Spartan, you have a weapon similar to Widow's. Provide cover while we extract John." Akande said.

"It's your funeral." Aaron said stepping out of the way as the group surged forward. Reaper appeared and fired his shotguns into the skulls of grunts as Sombra appeared behind the Elites and fired her SMG into the back of one's skull as Doomfist surged forward from his gauntlet and slammed the other Elite into the wall, causing it's chest to collapse as Widow fired a round into it's skull. Aaron turned and fired one clip into one Brute's head as Reaper finished off the other. The Carbine mag popped out as Aaron placed a new one in. He jogged over to one downed Elite and grabbed it's Energy Sword and walked forward. The two Chieftains appeared and growled as they gripped their gravity hammers. Aaron activated his sword and surged forward as he dodged one swing and jabbed the points into one of their chests, killing him, while the other slammed his hammer on the ground, the force sending the marine backwards. Doomfist turned and slammed his fist on the ground, causing the Chieftain to hesitate before Akande charged his fist and slammed it in the chest of the Brute, sending him backwards and slamming into the wall. Widowmaker aimed at it's head as it stood and growled before the sniper embedded a bullet into the Chieftain's head, killing him.