Chapter 10: Idiot

Just a reminder that school is starting now and I won't have as much time to update but I will do my best.

Belle's POV

We sat at the table, eating the breakfast dessert. 

"All right, dessert for breakfast!" Aang yelled throwing his arms in the air, surprising all of us, as we had just woken up. 

"These people sure know how to feed an avatar!" Aang yelled again stuffing his face full of some bun thing.

I wonder if Aang remembered what we talked about last night. He could have forgot. I was expecting some more reaction, but I guess this is better. He knows and he is not making a big deal about it. Perfect.

"What err you smiling about?" Aang said though his full mouth of icing buns.

"Umm, nothing." I awkwardly said looking down and twiddling my thumbs.

"Sokka! What's your problem?" Aang said clearly having finally swallowed the icing bun.

Sokka was slumped in the corner rubbing his boomer rang. He wasn't eating but was eyeing the food as if he wanted it but couldn't get to it.

"Not Hungry." He lied keeping a stern look on the floor.

"But you're always hungry." I piped into the conversation.

"He's just upset some girls kicked his butt yesterday." Katara said looking at the food in front of her.

"They snuck up on me!" Sokka said standing up.

"Right, and then they kicked your butt." Katara said.

"Sneak attacks don't count!" Sokka said now on his way out of the room, mumbling to himself.

"Why is he so angry, it's great here, they are giving us the royal treatment!" Aang said.

Katara now lost interest is playing with her hair loopies.

"Hey, don't get to comfortable, it's risky for us to stay in one place for very long." I said to him.

"I'm sure we will be fine." Aang said going in for another icing bun.

"Besides! Did you see how happy I am making this town? They are even cleaning that statue in m honor." He said standing up and pointing to the statue. I walked over and looked out the window as well. The statue of Kyoshi was what he meant.

"Well, I guess it's nice seeing you exited about being the avatar, but I hope it doesn't all go to your head." I said to him looking out through the window.

"Come on, you know me better than that, I am just a simple monk." He said looking out the window as well. He stuck his face farther out the window and a group of 9 year old girls started screaming their heads off. He suddenly had a very goofy grin on his face. 

It made me feel kinda angry but I brushed it off.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit, see you guys later!" He said running out of the room.

I sat down next to Katara and set my arms on the table. She was still reattaching her hair loopies.

When she was finally done she set her hands down and eyed my hair.

"Please let me do something with your hair." She said, creativity in her eyes.

I sighed. "Fine. But no weird hair loops." I said. She huffed and nodded.

She motioned for me to turn around, so I did. She grabbed all my hair and brought it towards my back.

"What do I do then." Katara thought out loud.