Prologue

"Hicks raped her too?" Hank asks Austin.
Austin laughs at him, "No, he didn't rape her! Hicks has a hard on for your other daughter!"
With that answer, Hank punches Austin again.
Antonio has been watching from the observation room, walks out and over to the Interrogation room door opening it looking at Hank, "Can I talk to you!" he says.
Hank walks over to the door, walks out and closes the door behind him.
"What!" he says to Antonio.
"Take it easy in there! You forget that "eyes" are watching everything that's going on" Antonio reminds him.
"Take him down to the cage!" Hank tells Antonio while he walks past him.
Antonio opens the door to the Interrogation room. He doesn't say a word, but motions with two fingers to the other guys to bring Austin out of the room.
Atwater grabs onto Austin, stands him up, and starts walking toward the door. Once out in the hallway, Antonio tells the guys to take Austin to the cage.
Austin starts looking at all the guys, "What the hell is the cage?" he asks in a panicked tone.
Halstead looks at Austin, "Oh, you're going to love it! It's a place that has no cameras so Voight can beat the shit out of you!"
"You guys can't let him do that to me!" Austin explains.
Rixton pushes Austin up against a wall, "Listen asshole! You raped Shaylynn! Who says all of us aren't going to beat the shit out of you!"
A sly grin creeps across Austin's face, "I see! You had a thing with Shaylynn! Man, she's a bigger whore than what I thought she was!"
Rixton starts hammering on Austin.
Austin falls to the floor with Rixton still hammering on him.
"BREAK IT UP!" Hank barks out, "GET HIM DOWN TO THE CAGE!"
Atwater picks Austin up off the floor. Everyone starts following behind Atwater to the stairs.
Hank pulls out his phone.
"Hello Dad!" Sam says.
"Sam, I have some news!" he tells her.