Chapter 19 "Only Likes Mine"

The next morning, Severide has already left for the Firehouse. Shaylynn is in the kitchen waiting for Hank to show up.
The doorbell rings, she walks to the front door. Opening it, she sees Halstead standing there.
"Hank was suppose to pick me up" she tells him.
"He got busy getting things ready, so he asked me to pick you up instead" Halstead tells her.
Shaylynn turns around, grabs her bag, and follows Halstead out to his car.
They both get in and Halstead drives off.

Arriving at a warehouse, they get out and walk inside.
Hank and the rest of the Intelligence Unit are all in there. Upton looks over at Shaylynn and Halstead with a pissed off look.
"What's her problem?" Shaylynn asks Halstead.
"She's pissed because Hank told her she can't handle going undercover" he tells her.
Burgess walks up to Shaylynn, "I have your wire. Come with me so I can put it on you."
Shaylynn follows Burgess back behind a van, "It's meant to go inside your bra along the wire so they can't detect it" Burgess tells her.
Shaylynn unbuttons her shirt, Burgess starts putting the wire inside Shaylynn's bra.
"Okay, it's in" Burgess tells her.
Shaylynn buttons her top back up while Burgess watches to make sure the camera is in front of the button. They both walk around to where everyone else is.
"Is everyone ready?" Hank asks.
"Yeah! Both Jay and Shaylynn have their wires on!" Antonio tells him.
"Let's go!" Hank says.
Most head to their cars, while Hank, Burgess, Alvin, and Upton head to the van.

Halstead pulls up in front of the house they're suppose to be meeting Pooky at.
He and Shaylynn get out of the car and walk up the steps.
Halstead knocks on the door, a man answers a few seconds later.
Walking inside, they see drugs every where, along with semi automatic rifles.
The man leads them to a back room, he opens the door and inside is Pooky with a woman. They finish having sex.
Pooky pushes the covers off himself, stands up, and looks at Shaylynn, "Do you like what you see?" he asks her showing her his penis.
"No!" Shaylynn says.
Halstead grabs her hand, "She only likes mine!" he tells Pooky taking Shaylynn's hand and putting it over his crotch.
Shaylynn looks over at Halstead like she's going to hit him.
Pooky laughs, "How about we trade?" he says looking at the woman in his bed, then looks back at Halstead and Shaylynn.
"Not a chance!" Shaylynn tells Pooky.
"She's too much in love with me!" Halstead tells Pooky.
He then pushes Shaylynn up against a wall, puts his hands on her breasts and starts kissing her.
Once Halstead steps back away from Shaylynn, she gives him the look of death.
"If you want, I have plenty of rooms upstairs you two can go fuck in!" Pooky tells Halstead.
"Do you want to talk business or not?" Shaylynn asks Pooky.
"She sure is feisty!" Pooky tells Halstead.
"That's why I fell in love with her!" Halstead tells him.
Pooky walks over to a chair, picks up a pair of pants, and puts them on, "Let's go talk business!"
Pooky walks out of the room with Halstead and Shaylynn following him. Sitting down at a table, Pooky starts giving them directions on what they're suppose to do, how they're suppose to handle the cash, and where the kids are being held.
That's all the Intelligence Unit needed!
They storm the house arresting Pooky, quite a few of his men and women, along with Halstead and Shaylynn. The only one who didn't go in is Upton who's still in the van. She inserts a portable flash drive into one of the screens. A minute later she takes it out and puts it in her pocket.
The Intelligence Unit brings everyone out of the house to patrol cars that are now waiting for them.
Once the patrol cars that have Pooky and his people in them leave, Halstead and Shaylynn are let out of the one they were put in. Once the handcuffs come off Shaylynn, she walks over to Halstead and decks him.
"WHOA!" Ruzek yells out.
Atwater runs over to Shaylynn and grabs her, while Halstead rubs his mouth.
"Only reason I don't kick your ass is because you're an ex-Army Ranger!" Shaylynn tells Halstead.
"I had to sell it!" Halstead tells her.
"You didn't have to feel me up to sell it!" Shaylynn tells him, "Fuck it! I'm just going to kick your ass!" she says getting loose from Atwater.
She quickly walks toward Halstead when Antonio stops her.
"Jay! Leave!" Hank tells him.
Halstead walks to his car, "Jay, hold up!" Upton yells at him while she runs over to his car.
Both of them get in and Halstead drives off.
Shaylynn walks up to Hank, "That shit was uncalled for!"
She then walks over to Antonio, "Would you please take me home?"
Antonio looks at Hank, Hank nods to him.
"Let's go!" Antonio says.
Shaylynn follows Antonio over to his car.