Chapter 21 "Very Intense"

The situation outside of Molly's is getting very intense!
"Hailey! You need to put your gun away!" Burgess yells at her, "You're not thinking straight! Shaylynn is a trained marksman! If by chance you get a shot off first and miss, she won't!"
Two cars pull up. Severide, Casey, Antonio, and Halstead get out.
Casey and Antonio run over to where Dawson and Kidd are standing.
"Shaylynn!" Severide yells.
"Kelly, please stay back!" Shaylynn yells back.
Halstead walks up and stands by Shaylynn, he looks at her, "Let me take care of this."
Shaylynn looks at him, she puts her gun down, and puts it back in its holster. Keeping her eyes on Upton, who still has her gun drawn, Shaylynn starts walking backward.
After taking a few steps, she feels hands on her shoulders, "I've got you!" she hears Severide say.
"Hails, would you please put your gun down!" Halstead says to her.
"Why won't you go out with me?" Upton asks him.
"Because we work together," Halstead tells her.
"You dated Erin!" Upton yells at him.
"That was different! And to be honest, I shouldn't have dated her!" Halstead says, "Hails, I'm seeing someone and it's NOT Shaylynn!"
Upton looks at Halstead, she puts her gun down, and back into its holster, "I need help, Jay!" she tells him with tears starting to pool in her eyes.
Halstead walks up to her and puts his arm around her shoulders, "And I'll help you get it!"
They both start walking over to Halstead's car. Standing beside it is Severide and Shaylynn.
Upton looks at Shaylynn and starts crying, "Shaylynn, I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong with me! I need help!"
Shaylynn walks up to Upton and hugs her, "It's alright! The first step to getting help is admitting you need it!"
"Come on, Hails! I'll take you to Med" Halstead says opening the car door for her.
Upton walks over to the car, "Can I have your gun, please" he asks her.
She takes off her holster and hands it to him, Halstead helps her into the car.
He walks over to the driver side, gets in, and drives off toward Med.
Casey and Antonio walk into Molly's with Dawson and Kidd, while Severide and Shaylynn stay outside.
"I'm so proud of you!" Severide tells her.
"For what?" Shaylynn asks him.
"For not losing control of your temper while a gun was being held on you," Severide says.
"Would you just hug me!" Shaylynn tells him, Severide putting his arms around her, "I didn't know what to think when I couldn't get a hold of you over the last couple of days! Then when you didn't come home this morning, I was so confused! When I found out what Upton did, I thought for sure I lost you! To be honest, it was your voice that pulled me out of the zone I was in!"
"Zone?" Severide questions her.
"I don't know what it's like for others who are or were in the military, but when I get into a situation like that, everything around me disappears. Everything except me and the threat! Nothing usually pulls me out of that zone I'm in, except for the threat to be taken down. That is until tonight when you pulled me out!"
Shaylynn grabs onto Severide tighter. She's finally in her safe zone, in Severide's arms. The one place she knows she doesn't have to keep her guard up.
After a couple of minutes, Shaylynn hears clapping. She looks up at Severide who's looking over at Molly's.
She let's go of him and turns around, standing in front of Molly's is two guys.

"Can I help you guys with something?" Severide asks them.
"We've been watching your wife for quite some time!" the shorter one of the two tells Severide.
Severide steps in front of Shaylynn, "Why have you been watching my wife?"
Both guys look at each other and smile, "We work for the DHS. I'm Agent Dean Oliver and this is Agent Sam Carr" the shorter one tells him.
"Like my husband asked you, why have you been watching me?" Shaylynn asks the agents from behind Severide.
"You would be a perfect fit for the Department of Homeland Security! You know A LOT about terrorists and the way they think!" Agent Carr tells her.
Shaylynn laughs at them, "I don't know if I could work for another government agency! I already tried working for the ATF and it didn't end nicely!" she tells the two men.
Both men laugh, "You must be talking about working for Quinn! I'm surprised anyone still works for the ATF here in Chicago under him!" Agent Oliver says.
"Does the DHS work closely with the FBI?" Shaylynn asks them.
Both men nod their heads 'yes', "Both agencies work together" Agent Carr tells her, "Why?"
"My sister is the Director for the FBI here in Chicago," Shaylynn tells them.
"Director Voight is your sister?" Agent Oliver asks her.
"Yes!" she tells them.
"Damn! No wonder you get away with a lot! With your Dad being a Sergeant with the CPD and your sister being Chicago's FBI Director!" Agent Oliver says.
"I don't get away with anything! The Mayor called me and the guys I work with for help because of these hate groups! These groups have gone from going after a certain type of people to going after EVERYONE! The acts they've caused have gone from hate crimes to terrorist acts!" she tells them.
"See! What you just said is the reason why you would be perfect for the DHS!" Agent Carr says.
Shaylynn rolls her eyes, "I'll have to talk to my husband about this proposition!"
"Understood!" Agent Oliver says and walks up to her, "Here's my card! I hope to hear from you, Shaylynn!"
He and Agent Carr walk over to a black 1967 Chevy Impala, get in, and drive away.
She turns around and looks at Severide, "What do you think?" she asks him.
"Babe, it's up to you! Seeing the car they drove away in, you would get along with them! Since you're back with Butch and the guys, would they be alright with the move?" Severide asks.
"I'm sure they would be fine with it seeing how Dylan is now part of the team," she tells him, "Can we not talk about this right now and just go home!"
Severide smiles at her, "Sure! I'll meet you there!"

Shaylynn arrives home first.
She heads upstairs to change into something more comfortable. After all the tension tonight, she decides to take a shower before changing.
Heading to the bathroom and undressing, Shaylynn gets into the shower.
The steam fills the shower stall. She gets her hair wet, then grabs her shampoo bottle, putting some shampoo in one hand.
Rubbing them together, she starts washing her hair.
Satisfied she has it clean, Shaylynn stands under the water, letting the shampoo run down her body.
She feels fingers go through her hair, but they're not hers.
Turning around, she sees Severide smiling at her. He comes closer to her and starts kissing her neck, with the water cascading down his back.
Shaylynn reaches around him to feel the water falling down on his back, she looks up at him and he starts kissing her.
Pushing Severide up against the side of the shower, she places her hand on the glass wall. 

Shaylynn starts to slowly make her way down, kissing his chest, then his stomach, the lower she goes

When she gets to her destination, she slowly takes him into her mouth, then pulls him back out. Each time she takes more of him into her mouth to get him hard and ready for her.
Every time she does this, she hears Severide moan.
Looking up at him, she smiles.
When Severide gets to the point of not being able to take it any longer, he pulls Shaylynn up.
He then grabs one of her legs, lifts it up, and rests her foot on the bench that's inside the shower. He lifts her up a little and enters her.
With every thrust, she moans out in pleasure.
Severide lifts her up, turns, and sits down on the bench making Shaylynn straddle him.
He continues thrusting into her while alternating sucking on each of her nipples.
Shaylynn can feel her climax building, but she doesn't want this moment to end quite yet.
Not being able to take it any longer, Shaylynn screams out in pleasure as her climax has reached its peak. She runs the nails on one hand down his back and grabs the hair on the back of his head with the other.
Looking up at her, Severide smiles satisfied at pleasuring his wife.
Reaching his own peak, Severide moans out in pleasure as he fills her.
In that moment, Shaylynn starts grinding on him harder making Severide moan louder.
After a few minutes of just being in each other's arms, Shaylynn stands up, turns off the water, and walks out of the shower.
Grabbing a towel, she starts drying herself off.
Bending over to dry off her legs, she feels Severide behind her. Before she knows it, he reaches around and grabs her breasts, while he enters her again and again. She moans over and over.
She hurries and puts her hands on the sink to steady herself.
Taking one of his hands, he puts it on her shoulder so when he thrusts into her, he can push her back onto him so he can thrust deeper into her. With the other hand, he takes some of her hair and pulls back on it, making Shaylynn moan louder.
This time doesn't last as long as the first. Both of them climax together.
Shaylynn lays her upper torso on the bathroom sink, breathing heavily.
Severide bends over her and starts kissing her back.
Finally making their way out of the bathroom, they both get into bed.
Shaylynn turns over onto a side as Severide moves over to lay behind her.
Turning out the light, she feels Severide lay his arm on her hip.
In no time, they're both asleep.