Chapter Thirty Eight

It took me another week before I finally got myself out of bed. Jasper again came in everyday to make sure I was eating. Without him I doubt I would have eaten anything. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and hesitantly stand up. My knees buckle and I grab the side if my bed to support me. I sit in my wheelchair, which is near by my bed. I wheel myself out of my room taking a deep breath. When Lizzy sees me a smile stretches across her face.

"Vie! You're up!" She squeals. She hugs me and I wrap my arms around her.

"How are you feeling?" Jasper asks me kneeling bedside me.

"Better." I whisper. Tears fill my eyes and I blink them away. I don't think I can ever say "better" again without crying.

"Cry Vie, it helps with the pain." I let the first few tears fall and I grab onto his shoulders. He go me and I sob into his shoulder.

"I want to get better!"

"You did you got out of bed. That's a big improvement." I look up at him and smile.

"With out you I wouldn't be alive. I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss him and he kisses back. When we pull away I burrow my head into his shoulder. "I love you so much." He whispers.

"I'll be okay." I promise him.

"You'll be okay." He repeats. I close my eyes, with Jasper, Leo, and Lizzy I might just survive, and have a good life while I'm at it.

•••

This is the last chapter of Sing To Me While I'm Dying. There will be an epilogue but other than that this story is over! Comment vote and check out my other stories. I will be focusing on Imperfect Perfection after this is finished. So check it out if you haven't already! Your votes and comments help me a lot!

-Ally