Epilogue

I smiled and kissed Jasper on the lips lightly. Little Bella crashed into my legs, making me laugh. Jasper laughed and swung her up into his arms.

"Mommy, Daddy!" She squealed. Her brown hair took after me and she has Jasper's blue eyes. She took my sister's name and my mother's. Her full name is Bella Lourine. She is about three now. Jasper and I had both graduated college, Jasper to become a psychologist and me to become a doctor. I am an oncologist, I study cancer. I also treat people with cancer. Jasper and I had gotten married shortly after we had graduated college, and Bella was born soon after. We still see Leo, Lizzy, and Ian almost everyday. Jasper still hasn't made up with his family, I don't think he is ready yet. I don't know if he will ever be ready. I smile at the love of my life once more before walking upstairs. I sit on out bed and close my eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" Jasper asks sitting next to me. I feel his arm snake around my waist.

"I'm thinking about how I met you. I don't know why you wanted to be my friend."

"To tell you the truth I was in love with you from the fist time I saw you." I open my eyes smiling at him.

"Why?" He shrugged.

"You are pretty, smart, funny-"

"Stop, you're making me blush." He touches my hot cheeks with his palms and smiles.

"I love you Vie."

"I love you too."

"What about me?" Bella asked from the doorway. I turn smiling.

"I love you most of all." I say with a smile.

"Oh yeah?" Jasper asks. Bella giggles waddling towards us.

"Yeah." I say picking Bella up and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too mommy."

"And what about daddy?" Jasper ask.

"I love you too daddy." She says crawling off my lap and onto his. He laughs and hugs her kissing the top of her head. Jasper holds his arms out and I join the hug.

"My perfect family." I whisper.

"Your perfect family." Jasper whispers back.

"Your perfect child!" Bella squeaks. As we laugh she wiggles out of our hold. Jasper lets her go and hugs me to his chest. I look up and kiss him softly. "Eww!" Bella screams as she runs away. I laugh, as does Jasper.

"You saved me." I whisper.

"And I loved every moment of it." I smile and hug him again.

"My perfect family." I whisper again closing my eyes in contentment. I have everything that I ever need, and I will see my mother and my sister again, in due time. For now, I am happy just living my life.

•••

This is the end! There won't be a sequel, sorry! Writing this was bitter sweet, I love this book and I am sad to stop writing it, but I am happy I have finally completed a book. Check out Imperfect Perfection and my other stories. Also comment and vote!

-Ally