am i gay?

(this part will be in jacks eyes only, the next in finns. this is a week after filming started.)

JACKS POV
After i said it i immediately regretted it. I felt The blood rush up to my face and i knew i was blushing hard. Finn was blushing too. I was bi, but i feel more gay then straight. i havnt had feelings for a girl.... well ever. "If you want, i think we could..." finns soft voice said. "I think it wold help me sleep... dont laugh but im afraid of tge dark." "What, is pennywise coming!?" finns joking toned. we laughed, and god... i just wanted to look him in the eyes and kiss him. I felt like i needee to taste his precious lips. god whats wrong with me... "welp, big day ahead, we shoul get some sleep." Finn said. "yeah..." i replied and laid on the bed and he got the other side. our backs were turned until i heard him turn to look at me, and i did the same. It was sunset, so some light flooded the room. He put his finger to my lips, and i shushed. he came towards me and i knew it was perfect... then i woke up. it was barely 11pm, and i saw that finn and i was cuddling! what the heck! but im straight! im bi... im gay for Finn Wolfhard.

12:00AM i decided i needed to kiss him. It was a dream come true to do that. i would wake him up, shush him and kiss him. i sighed "here goes nothing..." i woke him up, shaking him vigorously "what?" his tired voice perfect for me. i shushed him, and went in for it. i leaned in close, im sure we could feel our breath hit our noses... and i brushed my lips around him. "are we gonna ki-" finn went in and kissed me, the taste of his lips so delicious. i loved him. I love finn, more then anything. we let go, brething hard. I looked at him, and he kissed me, and started to strip me. I didnt know what to do, so i let him. he sat above me, both of us in our boxers, buldges in each. we've already gaven each other plenty of hickeys, and as he went to take off my boxers the door opens, and there stood Wyatt, his face shocked and finn got off, thr three of us sat looking at each other. "ummm... couldn't sleep..." wyatt squeaked out." me and finn sat there, hickeys on us and buldges too, wyatt couldn't move. "You cant tell anyone" me and finn said in unison. "i got you..." wyatt said. Wyatt left and we looked at each other. our hickeys in areas coverd by T-shirts, Finns idea. "Finn.... what do we do? i..." finn shushed me. "can we talk about this tomorrow? and i.. do.... have condoms, by the way. " finns word soothed me, even the condom part. i nodded and barely fell asleep.