I love you...*very detailed smut*

JACKS POV
"damn i cant belive he actually went off on his parents" i said, lokking at the video labled 'Finn Wolfhard lashes out at parents over his  sexuality' i couldnt belive he didnt wait for me. "i hope hes ok" sophie said kindly. i smiled weakly at her, trying to get her to notice im scared for finn.
<÷>
"hey baby" i greeted him, but he was out. messy hair, his eyes shut and hup lips perfect, god he is my soulmate "i mustve wooken him as he slowly opend his eyes to greet me. "i went off" he said and chuckled. "yeah, well sucks you cant on Modern Warfare Remasterd" i joked back. "what ever, im better then you" he replied. "you wish.
<÷> *smutty smut smut*
after 2 hours we both got bored. i looked at him shyly and kissed him. we leaned up agianst the couch and i put my body over his, my ass touching his buldge, i knew we just had to. we kept kissing as we undressed, and he laid me on the couch, butt naked and teased me. "you better fuck me baby" and he mustve listen good, as he put on q condom and lube, then put his cock in me. the pleasure i felt, unexplainable. he started pounding my quote on quote "tight ass" and i was moaning like crazy, jacking off my dick. i couldnt breath with his cock in me, so i just moaned as we gave each other hickeys. keeping them in spots coverd by clothing. i heard the smacking my ass and i felt the pleasure run up my voins. "oh fuck fi-finn!" "baby your so tight," his cock sliding in and out of me, i was totally gonna cum "finn im gonna-" but the immense pleasure cut me off, the cum exploding out of me and onto our chests, he took his dick out of me, threw of the condom and cummed on my chest. "baby... i love you..." he said as he laid next to me. "i gatherd" i laughedand looked at our cum coverd bodies. *smut over*

/after all the drama.... i thought some smut might be nice. is that wierd? is it wierd to write very decorated smut. i dunno, but R.I.P If you dislike smut, even little detailed smut, as thatwas the most detailed im ever going (unless people comment to do more)       and i got to have shots tomorrow R.I.P. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS ❤❤❤❤❤/