The Spa...

*warning, cutting (cut for fack) will be a part of this story. if that is a trigger, please dont read*

FINN POV
"you got moves kid? did she watch?" jack asked as i explained it while we walked into the massage station, we got a room together so we dicided to talk a little before it started.
"i dunno, all she said was that she heard the slapping and moaning." i answered and kissed his cheeck and got undressed, put the blanket on and laid down, before i heard a buzzing from my pockets of the jeans which laid on the ground.
"you boys ready" a younger, probably 20, knocked and asked. "no!" me and jack responded immediently. i got my phone and looked at a dm i got from a random person.
"its a message of pic" i told jack. "of what?" he asked. "i dont know." i slid open the phone and saw somthing i wish i hadn't. "oh my g-god" i said as i showed it to jack. it was an arm, bleeding, with 'Fack' cut into it. "why would someone-" i started to ask but jack shushed me.
"lets get this massage then show everyone during the pedicure ok?" he asked sweetly. "fine" i nodded in agreement. "Come in" jack yelled to the massager
<÷>
FINN POV WALKING WITH JACK TO MEET EVERY ONE.
"i feel bad, like why are they cutting us. it feels like its my fault." i said. it was becase of us, but jack hit me lightly.
"its not our fault, they are the ones doing it." jack said persuasively to me as i looked down. "i know. but maybe we should we write a public message saying dont do this" i came up with "sounds good to me fiinny the cutie"
<÷>
FINN POV GETTING PEDICURE
"And thats what we came up with" i explained the story to everyone. "hold on, you thought it was your fault finn?" sophie asked. "yeah, it is our ship name and..." i trailed off. "but they're doing it." she argued. "i nodded. "dude, im looking up pics and im seeing alot of those #dontcutforfack. guess people are secretly knowing what you feel finn" jeremy informed me. "finn, if you want to make a message telling people to stop, then we can make a live stream with the message." jack said caring, and kissed my blushing cheek.
<÷>
JACKS POV IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM
"And we're live" i said as the stream  started. my amazing boyfriend finn is gonna say it. i nodded and he started  "dear everyone, please stop cutting for us. its honestly makinge feel like shit" (if u wanna read the whole thing comment and ill update it by thursday ❤❤)<÷>
FINN POV IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM, WATCHING THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET THE 2010 REMAKE.
"FUCK!" jack said as he jumed into me, freddy poped out and killed someone "baby, i got you" i said as i hugged him tight, he was shivering like hell. "i know, and thank you for doing the live stream by yourself. i just couldnt do it." i started to tear up. "baby, ill do anything for you." i whisperd calmly and seductively. but i fell asleep like right after. (in the top 400s for romance, i cant thank you guys enough. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤❤❤❤❤❤)

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈