Murder in the night... Pt1

PREVIOUSLY
/no one inportanat dies, but a stranger. jack sees on the news a Robbery gon bad and someone killed someone on accident. but jack finds out its more. will finn belive him?/

NOW
JACKS POV IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM
i sat bored, finn dosnt get to finish filming till half an hour. i turned the TV on and switched through channles, until somthing caught my eye. "Murder in the night, more on that in ten." i sat there. i wonder where that happened. i got up and went to walk around. after a while, i turned the coner and saw the police tape. i walked to it, and walked up. "excuse me boy, will you try and help my kid? she wont speak to any adults? she saw the shooter!" a lady, probably 50, asked. startled i looked back at her, and pointed at my chest. "me? im not a cop..." i told her politely. "oh i know that smarty pants, but please! maybe she'll talk to someone her age!" i could tell she was gonna cry, so i nodded and walked to the kid. "hi, im jack... i was wondering if you would-" she cut me off by a fast look. "promise me you wont tell anyone?!" "um wha-" "PROMISE!?" i sighed. i signed up for acting, not investigating. "i.... i promise" i really wanted to leave right then. "he was tall, and he..." she trailed off. "he what?" i asked calmly. even nicely "i could tell it wasnt a robbery gone wrong becuase the man had the pointed to the guy behind the cash register, but right as the cash register guy held out the bag, the gunman turned, aimed then shot the guy! then he ran out!" she literally said everything. the whole truth. "im gonna help find him ok?" i said and walked off, but she caught up "can i help? please!?" i looked her in the eyes, she really wanted to help. "look i dont even know what im doing? im supposed to be acting and" "itle be fun! and maybe we could, you know" she said and rubbed my arm. "oh, um.... im gay. with a boyfriend." she backed up and facepalmed as i laughed and she did too. I'm not gonna lie shes cute as hell, but finn is just SO much better!

<÷>
we were at my house, five mins till finn got home and she andi were watching a movie, easily separated, cuz im gonna sit by finn when he comes home. "so you knew the victim personally?" i asked, writing it down. im actually an investigator. im like Sherlock Holmes from the show Sherlock. "yeah, he was my old baby sitter. he was a family friend." she answered. i heard the door open and my amazing boyfriend finn walked in. "hey baby and.... friend?" i smiled and got up, then kissed his cheek. "hey babe. let me explain..."

/Hola, thank you guys for all the love, its amazing. also 40 pages!? ive been writing alot. btw, i might complete this story around 50 and start another story, a sequel to this one. its not gonna end soon but i dont want 1000 updates on this story XD/